Autodelivery problems but record speed!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I'm pretty appalled that QVC haven't once been in touch to tell me about the problems with my autodelivery. They never told me it would be late or not at all. I only found out because I had to call them to find out why money had been taken from my bank. It annoyed me more that they would take the payment knowing full well that they weren't able to supply the product at the time. Where is all this carp they spout in their promotional ads that they keep you informed every step of the way. What a load of cobblers! What bothers me is how many of their products are sold like this even though they clearly aren't capable of managing it properly.

However, one upside from this was the speed of delivery when they did eventually send it out - it was despatched on Friday night and delivered on Saturday morning! Shame their normal service isn't as good!

Moth, did customer service explain why the presenters repeat the fiction that money isn't taken until the item is despatch?

I can't understand how Q can have so many problems with auto delivery. In theory it should be easier for Q, as they have 3 months notice of the number of orders they have to supply. In reality AD drops seem to be fraught with delays, altered contents and difficulties.

Auto delivery + QVC = total balls up every time.

Wrong colours, no stock and they will blame the computer taking the money on day it should be in for delivery whether they actually have the items in stock or not.

Auto delivery + QVC = total balls up every time.

Wrong colours, no stock and they will blame the computer taking the money on day it should be in for delivery whether they actually have the items in stock or not.

I think it's a case of - we've got your money in the till - NOW BU**ER OFF! Just sayin!

Latest posts

Back