Ann dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
7pm show

Ann seems to have lost an awful lot of weight and the make up is much softer and she looks very good (personally would like a different hair do but that's just me)

Like the guest's look, a change from the blonde clones that all the so called stylist seem to be.

I like Anne, and I think she generally makes the best of herself... but my goodness the outfit is dire! Long shapeless dusky pink jumper-knit thing over what look like ankle gathered red trousers over black ankle boots. We've had a day of women on screen looking just wrong in the ankle boots.

I actually think the jumper thing makes her look quite bulky. It's far too long, and the pink and red shades she's wearing are not good on her. She looks much better in browns and taupes.

Send the stylist to stylist college, or get that stylist to actually choose things that have a fighting chance of looking decent on the wearer.

Normally when Anne wears her Join or Yong Kim pieces, she looks really good. She just seems to be one of those people who those ranges really suit. She's an excellent example that you don't have to be stick-thin to look good in drapey pieces. I think the proportions of the outfit, and also the colours are wrong for her colouring. She has high colouring, and in her place pinks and reds would have no place anywhere near the face or decolletage area, in my opinion. I think the problem is that the H by Halston jumper thing doesn't drape it just hangs.

Agree this outfit does nothing for Anne.I suppose they have to find SOMETHING from the range they are presenting to wear.Must be awful when you have to appear on TV in an outfit like this and then enthuse about it.

I can hear the relief in her voice as she announced she's got Join clothing at 8pm. I think the jumper she picked was the best of a bad bunch on this range, for her bodyshape.

I thought it was about the worst thing in the range. Is it the wrong size? Or is it those awful trousers and the even worse boots that makes the whole thing so wrong.

What DOES Anne Dawson look like?!

Just tuned into QVC and recoiled in horror at the frightful shapeless maroon slacks and raspberry tunic. They did nothing for Ms Dawson, apart from make her look like a fusion of Gillian McKeith, a bag lady and the Churchill bulldog. The range didn't suit her at all. Both Dawson and her guest kept punctuating their sentenced with the word "again," even though they hadn't said what they were saying before!

I don't know how tall Anne is, but as a boyfriend sweater it shouldn't be as long as that. It is far, far too long on her.

She's started the Join hour in the same thing. Waiting to see when she takes an opportunity to add a cardigan or waistcoat from Join to cover the fashion disaster that is the jumper. The trousers are Join (she's just said).

The trousers are Join - surprised she didn't change to top into one from that range as well. They don't often wear items from a different range whilst presenting even if it makes them do a change against the clock.

They didn't seem to give her a long enough gap between shows to do the change. I was surprised, too, that she's not abandoned the frightful H by Halston item.

Something that bad looking I would have made time. Evie could have spoken for a while. I find Evie a bit insipid but at least she doesn't shout,

Sorry just noticed this thread having launched another one on the same topic. A. Dawson does look awful in those terrible unflattering clothes - like some wino you'd see outside Partick JobCentre, clutching a bottle of Buckfast!

Just had a quick nose to see what she looks like and it's not good at all.

Sorry just noticed this thread having launched another one on the same topic. A. Dawson does look awful in those terrible unflattering clothes - like some wino you'd see outside Partick JobCentre, clutching a bottle of Buckfast!

You hang out at Partick job centre do you?

Ann must have caught a full length shot on the monitor as during the break she has got a stool to sit on which breaks up the awfulness of it.

IMO if you MUST wear harem pants wear them with sandles not clumpy boots. And why oh why do they insist on making the fuller model wear leggings with an inch of bear flesh showing between them and the clumpy boots. Puts pounds on her and shortens her legs.

SO agree about the clumpy boots, they rarely look good on anyone, especially 'sturdy' legs and the plus size model should not wear them.

Lol, this made me laugh but doubt Ann has been in Partrick recently and certainly not near the Job Centre but just in case she might be one of QVC's staff being laid off in the move of the outfit to Kraków, and she's reading this thread, I've pasted in the map for her....

image.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back