Diamonique Drop Earrings Sterling Silver TSV 26/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These are very like a previous diamonique earring tsv I bought. I got the rose gold ones which I wear most days. However, not sure I'd want another pair almost the same. They are nice though.

Yes I have a very similar pair but I love them so another colour might be in order. Depends on the price.

Diamonique 3ct tw 127 Facet Solitaire Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
Item no:664800
QVC Price £27.00
Today's Special Value Price £19.96
P&P £2.95

These elegant drop earrings from Diamonique feature shimmering simulated diamonds, each with 127 facets - more than double the number you get on a regular brilliant-cut stone. Suspended from an unusual Onishi setting that's been selected to ensure as much light as possible can penetrate their surface, these gorgeous earrings will frame your face beautifully and come in a choice of finishes to complement your personal style.

Spectacular sparkle - the Onishi setting means the stones are gripped from one side, reducing the amount of silver 'interfering' with their surface. This means light is able to enter unobstructed, refracting over a greater number of the stones' facets; and because it has twice as many as a typical round-cut simulated diamond, they truly dazzle.

Easy to wear your way - understated and yet glamorous at the same time, these earrings can be worn every day or saved for special occasions.

Secure and safe - relax and let your hair down, as the secure leverback fastening means there is no need to worry about losing an earring.

127-facet round-cut clear simulated diamonds: 2 x (7mm)
Sterling silver with a choice of plating options
Leverback fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
Length: 3.9cm (1.5")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 3 carats

Finish options:

Gold vermeil
Rhodium-plated
Rose Gold vermeil

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.66...e=2470763&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

Booorrrriiinnng

Could they not come up with something a bit more exciting for a TSV, sure the near nightly Eek shows cover the same ground

Clearly the designers (and celebrity scribblers) are running out of ideas. Not for me, I don't have holes in my ears.

I must admit I really like then, ordered the silver colour. They're simple but noticeable.

I'm in two minds. I don't have anything similar to these and they look lovely, but I don't get on very well with leverback. I find them an absolute nightmare to put in and take out. It's a few years since I tried any though, for that reason... Is it possible they've got any better in that time?

Nice enough but too similar to ones I've already got. Diamonique is getting very boring in the designs of TSVs, interminable tennis bracelets & samey earrings.

Still all colours available so mustn't have been that popular or else they made zillions of them?

Latest posts

Back