EZ Pay Not Working!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
I've placed a couple of orders, one two items and another three items on EZ Pays but only one item has been charged as EZPays the other items at full price, got a shock when I looked at my bank account only to find QVC had taken way too much money due to this, wonder if I'm alone or if a lot of people could be having problems also, could be some shocked people when they find out, of course Q customer services didn't give a damn and I mean really couldn't care less! I really have to stop shopping with them!

I said on another thread earlier, it's a case of "we've got your money in the till,,,,, now bu**er off!

Yep, but when I mentioned I have a screen shot of the orders stating the EZ Pays and that there are laws covering it, she eventually said she would pass it onto finance, I'm writing an email to the CEO to be sure, I get so fed up of their constant mistakes!

I wonder if it's happening with others as they may get a shock if they are buying more than usual because of the EZP, could be bad for some.

I always just use Q Cut now, as one your will get easy pay if you want, two it does not mess up your order.

I remember a while ago I ordered something online and it was on easy pay but I noticed when I got the email confirmation no easy pay showing. Phoned up and told nothing CS could do lucky I did have the money for the full price.

Also lets be honest the state of the website is a joke. Nothing but complaints on their FB page, people could not get an order to go through, showing out of stock when in fact its not(Q even admitted to one yesterday the item she was trying to order but showed out of stock was in stock and available to order), I could go on.

i recieved my peony tsv and tbh is not my cup of tea in many ways. the flowers were frayed on the hydrangeas. not as nice colourwise as i expected. flowers fallen off stems etc. as soon as i got it i phoned qvc and was given twenty questions as to why i wanted to return item. they really are peeing me off with thier attitude

i recieved my peony tsv and tbh is not my cup of tea in many ways. the flowers were frayed on the hydrangeas. not as nice colourwise as i expected. flowers fallen off stems etc. as soon as i got it i phoned qvc and was given twenty questions as to why i wanted to return item. they really are peeing me off with thier attitude

Wrong post?
As for the easy pays there was supposed to be an interesting issue on Sunday during 11pm Yankee so not sure if same issue

It wouldn't be so bad if QVC would just acknowledge that things do sometimes go wrong and then actually apologise for causing a customer a problem. I'm sure that 99% of people would accept it at that and just let them sort it out. It's the "we couldn't give a ****" attitude that makes people angry. Totally different to IW - I received an email to acknowledge a returned item and they're apologising to me for any inconvenience caused by the fact I didn't like the product and returned it! All it would need is a small change in attitude and QVC would be a much better place to shop again, as it used to be.

Surely this contravenes Sale of Goods legislation? If they advertise easy-pays they should honour it, regardless...it's great when you have to take a screenshot just in case, to prove your point, isn't it? Totally unethical to do otherwise than honour it and if they've fouled up they should be ashamed.
Yep, but when I mentioned I have a screen shot of the orders stating the EZ Pays and that there are laws covering it, she eventually said she would pass it onto finance, I'm writing an email to the CEO to be sure, I get so fed up of their constant mistakes!

I wonder if it's happening with others as they may get a shock if they are buying more than usual because of the EZP, could be bad for some.

Surely this contravenes Sale of Goods legislation? If they advertise easy-pays they should honour it, regardless...it's great when you have to take a screenshot just in case, to prove your point, isn't it? Totally unethical to do otherwise than honour it and if they've fouled up they should be ashamed.

Absolutely, I tried to explain this in my second phonecall but they just don't care about anything they do wrong that causes upset to their customers, I just can't believe their attitude, I'm currently waiting, now, 14 days for refunds for 6 items delivered by parcelforce and signed for but could they give a damn, NO, more fool them as I'd probably of purchased a few items the last couple of days but not now, I'm gonna cut my shopping with them drastically it's not worth the hassle, it's one fault after another and non stop chasing refunds, correct refunds, damaged/used items, incorrect items, wrong colour ways, other customers items sent to me, previously returned bedding including a pillow once totally illegal and disgusting etc etc, it's too much hard work with expensive P&P thrown in to be treated so appallingly and with such disregard!

Last edited:
This is why I stopped shopping with them, and I know I'm in good company on here. They just treat the customer with contempt. From their attitude it seems they don't prize customer loyalty at all, which I cannot understand - I would have thought that returning customers were money in the bank to most businesses, but seemingly not to them. In my view, their attitude implies "there will be plenty more customers along shortly, so we don't care". I came to the conclusion they didn't deserve my custom - I now only watch them for laughs, and if they show anything I'd like to buy, I go straight to the internet.
Absolutely, I tried to explain this in my second phonecall but they just don't care about anything they do wrong that causes upset to their customers, I just can't believe their attitude, I'm currently waiting, now, 14 days for refunds for 6 items delivered by parcelforce and signed for but could they give a damn, NO, more fool them as I'd probably of purchased a few items the last couple of days but not now, I'm gonna cut my shopping with them drastically it's not worth the hassle, it's one fault after another and non stop chasing refunds, correct refunds, damaged/used items, incorrect items, wrong colour ways, other customers items sent to me, previously returned bedding including a pillow once totally illegal and disgusting etc etc, it's too much hard work with expensive P&P thrown in to be treated so appallingly and with such disregard!

Latest posts

Back