Handy 4 in 1 Multi Tool & Accessories TSV 28/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Akimbo is interested in this, he's dithered about ordering the ones they sell on Ideal World, but is always put off because there are never many reviews for the exact model they're selling, as the configuration or the brand changes every time it's a POTD (roughly every fortnight last summer!).
The 30 day mbg may just swing it if the price is on a par with the past POTDs ; 14 days isn't long enough to really test it, when he's only free at weekends. If it's a pig in a poke (MrA's favourite term for home shopping gadgets) it's easier to return to Q than IW.

Returning to IW is far easier than returning to QVC. I returned a heavy item a couple of weeks ago to IW and the money was back in my account within 6 days and a letter confirming cancellation of the easipays received 2 days after that. Unfortunately they hadn't refunded the p & p so I emailed them and got a very apologetic reply within 2 days. With Q you're lucky to get your money back within 14 days and rarely have I had written confirmation from them.

I brought the Gteck one of these when it was a TSV and it has been amazing.
http://www.qvcuk.com/G-Tech-5-in-1-....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-504900
I am trying to get my house ready to sell and the front garden was a jungle, I had a gardener round and he quoted my over £300 plus another £200 for a skip to get rid of the rubbish.
I did it my self using the Gteck and loaded all of the rubbish into the back of my Fiat 500 and drove it straight to the tip.
I had to buy the machine but I will have it for years to come and I saved literally £100's.
So I would really recommend it and with the 2 batteries you always have a charged one ready to use.

Handy are meant to have really good customer service, I think Derek Belcher has made a point that all his people at his call centre know about the products.

I know Derek retired from IW. Wonder if QVC will drag him in. Are Karcher Pressure Washers and Vacuums that Clean windows next

Handy are meant to have really good customer service, I think Derek Belcher has made a point that all his people at his call centre know about the products.

I know Derek retired from IW. Wonder if QVC will drag him in. Are Karcher Pressure Washers and Vacuums that Clean windows next

I think one of the reasons why these products work on IW is because they keep having them on during peak viewing times so they get the volume. QVC will have a few weekend shows and then the product will be dropped, is my opinion.

One of the reasons the product range at QVC is narrowing into such a small range of categories is because they don't bother to give enough prime airtime to these items. They then look at the sales stats (possibly without correlating them to the number of airings in prime timeslots) and decide it's not worth the trouble. It then becomes a self-fullfilling prophecy that male-oriented gadgets don't sell well.

Mr Akimbo is interested in this, he's dithered about ordering the ones they sell on Ideal World, but is always put off because there are never many reviews for the exact model they're selling, as the configuration or the brand changes every time it's a POTD (roughly every fortnight last summer!).
The 30 day mbg may just swing it if the price is on a par with the past POTDs ; 14 days isn't long enough to really test it, when he's only free at weekends. If it's a pig in a poke (MrA's favourite term for home shopping gadgets) it's easier to return to Q than IW.

Just to clarify; ime Ideal World is faster to acknowledge a return and to refund the money, but I've never had to request a collection from IW. Usually if I request a QVC pick up then my Hermes chap is here the next day to collect the parcel (Lots of folk complain on Facebook about waiting in for Q collections though so maybe I've just been lucky)

no some other person did some of the handy items the other week & there is a window vac coming from Karcher & they got the macculloch multi tool too that was on IW

Latest posts

Back