Judith Williams OTOs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 2 Piece Rose Oil & Rose Mask Set
Item Number: 212989
QVC Price £21.50
One Time Only Price £17.40
P&P £3.95

This Judith Williams duo contains the bestselling Life Long Beauty Rose Oil - formulated to help moisturise the complexion and give skin a smooth, velvety feel - and a Life Long Beauty Rose Mask that will leave your skin feeling soft. Both are formulated to help improve the appearance of fine lines and winkles, so wake-up tired, lacklustre skin with this top-rated Judith Williams duo.

Contains:

1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Oil (30ml)
1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Mask (50ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.212989

How funny. I saw this posted by someone on your group earlier and you spitefully removed it and then had the cheek to post it here. Childish !

I think it is the Facebook group again, the one the JW BTY thread deals with....

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty Targeted Hand & Neck Collection OTO

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 2 Piece Targeted Hand & Neck Collection
Item Number: 215722
QVC Price £30.00
One Time Only Price £24.88
P&P £3.95

A set of two products from Judith Williams's Life Long Beauty collection: the Neck and Decollete Cream that will help to intensively moisturise your skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and plump the skin, and a Hand Creme that helps restore smoothness so skin looks smoother and more youthful. Strive to battle the hands of time with this rich and luxurious duo.

Contains:

1 x Life Long Beauty Hand Creme (150ml) - apply as required during the day and at night
1 x Life Long Beauty Neck and Decollete Cream (100ml) - apply to your neck and decollete after cleansing mornings and evenings

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.215722

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 2 Piece Rose Oil & Rose Mask Set
Item Number: 212989
QVC Price £21.50
One Time Only Price £17.40
P&P £3.95

This Judith Williams duo contains the bestselling Life Long Beauty Rose Oil - formulated to help moisturise the complexion and give skin a smooth, velvety feel - and a Life Long Beauty Rose Mask that will leave your skin feeling soft. Both are formulated to help improve the appearance of fine lines and winkles, so wake-up tired, lacklustre skin with this top-rated Judith Williams duo.

Contains:

1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Oil (30ml)
1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Mask (50ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.212989

OTO is now £17.98

Judith Williams LLB 2 Piece Targeted Moisturise & Repair Collection One Time Only Pri

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 2 Piece Targeted Moisturise & Repair Collection
Item Number: 215723
QVC Price £30.00
One Time Only Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This duo from Life Long Beauty by Judith Williams comprises the Neck and Decollete Cream and a Hand Cream both formulated to produce smoother, more youthful looking skin, while intensively moisturising your skin. Look after your neck and decollete area with this fantastic skincare duo from Judith Williams.

Contains:

1 x Life Long Beauty Hand Cream (50ml) - helps restore smoothness, keeps skin looking youthful and is the perfect treatment to deliver long-lasting softness and soothed cuticles
1 x Life Long Beauty Neck & Décolleté Cream (30ml) - helps to intensively moisturise your skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and plump the skin

How to:
Life Long beauty hand cream:

Apply as required during the day and at night

Life Long Beauty Neck & Décolleté Cream

Apply to cleansed neck and décolleté area mornings and evenings

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.215723

Have just seen a 4 piece from JW described as 'future skin' for just over £40. It suddenly struck me that each piece had a cream that treated different areas for differing reasons (like countless other skincare 'collections').

However, the stunning teal packaging complete with brush applicators clearly doesn't come cheap, and we only have it on trust that the same 'cream' is not being used in all of the individual pieces. Ok I'm being cynical here, but if all this is just over £40 what price the actual product itself ? ...... a fiver or less ?

I know, this can be said for most 'stuff' that we buy - beauty and skincare products in particular must be the most profitable, but I was just thinking while having my morning cuppa.

I suspect the contents of most skincare pots only cost pennies to manufacture in all price bands.

Let's face it, they've got us over a barrel because they know that most women love their skincare and makeup, and I too am cynical as most of them I think may start out wanting to improve skin care with their own range, but they have families and need to make money. I think Judith is or was already quite well heeled before she began her range, if you read her history and background, she's a lovely lady and sometimes a bit like when I watch Laura and Mally I do it because I enjoy their enthusiastic presentations, which often looks as if they really believe in their own range - maybe I'm wrong, but I do still enjoy watching and listening.
Some packaging I am certain costs a lot of money,. but then again, if you are not having your range shown or advertised by expensive celebrities you are saving a VAST amoutn of money - these celebs and their agents charge an arm and a leg - they don't do it free, and I wonder how much 'stuff' they are given too LoL now I'm jealous.

I agree with all the above and yep, we're all seduced one way or another to buy into the claims of one brand or another. I'm as guilty as I buy Elemis MC. But when you get down to the nitty gritty, whether its Elemis, Decleor, Timebomb, etc they all make the same claims so must have the same ingredients ! L'Oreal go all out for magazine/tv advertising, so are their products any different apart from the packaging ? probably not, and as my Mum had lovely skin into her 80's by just applying Vaseline every night, I'm thinking of doing the same !

I never spent any money on beauty creams as I had a greasy skin throughout adulthood. Couldn't wear makeup either as it slid off my face. Then I discovered QVC at the age of 59. My skin was going through a period of dryness. Bought loads of skincare and some makeup for about 18 months but now over it and my skin has gone to normal anyway. I am just using up my stash which will probably take me about 18 months as my skin needs very little product on it. I suppose having a stash is good as prices seem to go up all the time.

i have really dry skin which demands a lot of work. I am always on the look out for a decent eye cream to combat the recent crepiness(is that a word?) and serum. I remember trying the JW Purple serum years ago and it was great. I am tempted to try the Future Skin eye cream but the AlphaH one sounds good too. Which ones do you ladies recommend?

Latest posts

Back