OMG! Awful Jason Vale and Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Seems some halfwit at QVC decided to pair up Jason Vale and Jill Franks. A more egotistical on-screen coupling was hard to envisage as Skeletor's Sister and Mister Juicy embarked on an hour-long cringe-a-thon. In the opening 10 minutes the duo seemingly tried to outdo each other in their pontificating. "I love you, I follow you on Twitter..." exclaimed Franks, (ooh what a privilege to have her follow you!) the "number 11" lines in her forehead doing a little dance as she struggled in earnest to put her "sincere" face on. Vale bragged about the 4million books he's sold. Franks then of course had to talk about her husband (still at least it wasn't about herself) and how he lost a stone and looked great. Then Franks stated how she loves her nutrition and fitness etc. Vale tried to keep up his rugged persona, morphing into Jamie Oliver as he relentlessly slammed bits of celery into his machine. Personally I'd like to ram an organic pineapple down his smug throat! Awful man!
Whatever sales pitch: "Jason travels the world "educating" people" doesn't alter the fact that the contraption he is touting is vastly overpriced and that one can achieve similar results with a standard issue machine from Argos!

So if we Juice me and hubby can look like JF and JV hmmm I think we will stick with our bacon buttys and love handles.

So if we Juice me and hubby can look like JF and JV hmmm I think we will stick with our bacon buttys and love handles.

Have a good old fry-up! Wouldn't wanna look like JF. She probably barely eats one lettuce leaf a day. "I have limited stock available."

Vale is really ramping up the slang, talking about his "bad boys" and how "cool" his machine is. Go shove off, Jason!

Ah thank goodness. Seems like he's p*ssed off at last! Must have been so tiring, juicing for the Sultan of Brunei or whoever it was. For all Jill Franks may be annoying, Vale is far worse. He has next to no likeability at all. His rasping voice, aggressive manner and smugness are beyond belief. The self-proclaimed "Juicemaster" is just a craggy, braggy, annoying little ****!

Ah thank goodness. Seems like he's p*ssed off at last! Must have been so tiring, juicing for the Sultan of Brunei or whoever it was. For all Jill Franks may be annoying, Vale is far worse. He has next to no likeability at all. His rasping voice, aggressive manner and smugness are beyond belief. The self-proclaimed "Juicemaster" is just a craggy, braggy, annoying little ****!

So he's not your favourite guest then....:wonder:

LOL! This hour is turning into a comedy! It's all about the annoying guests. They've just got a really odd woman in a primrose-yellow blouse who sounds like Sandi Toksvig on helium! She's touting some overpriced "tote bags." Naturally Franks had to tell us how the bags saved the day when her freezer broke down. Oh Jill you LIAR!! Why don't you just tell us about how you had to sling your frozen peas and your Aunt Bessie's frozen Yorkshire puds cos they all melted, and you didn't have any Sachi bags, cos even if you'd had, they wouldn't have done any good anyway!

That would be Beverley Cressman. The possessor of a voice to rival IW's Sally Jacks for its penetrating qualities.

Now they've got a woman (who looks strangely like a coconut) touting overpriced coconut paste in a jar. Of course Jill Franks LOVES it and couldn't LIVE without it. Why oh why does she always have to talk about herself? What is WRONG with her?

That will be Caroline Sandry. Previously only the champion of Tiana Organic Coconut... now also in charge of demonstrating the Ninja.

I didn't watch it, but ten out of ten for endurance. You're right JV is aggressive and not at all likeable. He was like that on Ideal World so it's obviously not an act.

Miss Molly, please move in next door to us - we could be each others' dream neighbours :mysmilie_17: (as long as you like dogs of a particular sort :mysmilie_1:)

CC

That would be Beverley Cressman. The possessor of a voice to rival IW's Sally Jacks for its penetrating qualities.

Ah yes, Beverley Cressman, has a voice with a combination of Alison Young, Sally Jacks, Nails down Blackboards and an air raid siren. Can't watch.

CC

That will be Caroline Sandry. Previously only the champion of Tiana Organic Coconut... now also in charge of demonstrating the Ninja.

Yes, Caroline Sandry that used to strut QVCs catwalk with hideous fashions. She's a model reinvented. No one of worth in my view. I don't care if she's got a NVQ in nutrition and fitness. Anyone can create slime in a Ninja and I wouldn't make such a ****** mess either.

CC

That sound you just heard is people all over the world chucking their juicers in the dustbin....

Yes! Let's admit it folks (well most of us). We get sucked in, we buy all the stuff at great expense to ourselves, we mean to do it, we want to do it, but after 2 weeks the whole lot is consigned to the shed/loft/gumtree while we realise that life's too short, bacon doesn't actually kill us and juice tastes like **it.

CC :mysmilie_14:

Yes! Let's admit it folks (well most of us). We get sucked in, we buy all the stuff at great expense to ourselves, we mean to do it, we want to do it, but after 2 weeks the whole lot is consigned to the shed/loft/gumtree while we realise that life's too short, bacon doesn't actually kill us and juice tastes like **it.

CC :mysmilie_14:

Juice doesn't have to taste horrible. Depends what you put in it, I would say. I don't juice all the time, but when I do, I really enjoy the flavours in the concoctions I make... I've gone away from following anyone's recipes. The secret is not too much of anything really strong flavoured that you don't really like, and don't leave too much pith on your oranges or lemons as it's really bitter. I've discovered that the less sweet the juices are, the more I like them, but everyone's different.