Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here is TSV

Attachments

• Lulu TSV.jpg
    Lulu TSV.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 366
Any ideas what's in it anyone?

I like the complexion cocktails.

Let me guess...mineral oil, carbomer, Abyssinian oil, mica, fragrances and glycerin. For goodness sake people WAKE UP, she's been sliced and diced more than the meat in a McDonalds hamburger! The pots of humectant gloop she peddles aren't going to help you look like her!

Julius - the last thing I want to do is look like HER !! God forbid. And for the same reason, I wouldn't buy Tova's, Linda Lusardi's , Judith Williams, or and here's the biggy....... make-up by Laura Geller. BUT if Doris Day had brought a range out back in the 60's, then who wouldn't want to look like her, eh ??

Has anyone had any hints as to likely price of the TSV, or care to hazard a guess based on previous TSVs? On the Q website, there are a couple of 5/6 piece sets at Introductory Price of £48 to £55 -ish including P&P, so might we expect £40-£45 for next week's TSV?

So it's a completely different product? Not a serum, nor a moisturiser? It's in addition to all other products?

I'm definitely not an expert but I've tried it under moisturiser and without a serum. Too early to see a real difference but it feels nice. I expect someone on here will be able to give us more advice on it?

I'm definitely not an expert but I've tried it under moisturiser and without a serum. Too early to see a real difference but it feels nice. I expect someone on here will be able to give us more advice on it?

So it's a completely different product? Not a serum, nor a moisturiser? It's in addition to all other products?

Timebomb call it a cocktail but most other companies call it an Essence. Clinique and Superdrug have had them for a little while, and soon Decleor will too with the launch of Flower Dew.

They've become popular as part of the Korean beauty trends where a Korean beauty regime may have many many more steps than our cleanse, tone & moisturise regime.

Essences are often very lightweight/watery treatment serums that go on after toner but before a proper serum, so for example can be to add extra hydration or to purify. It's an extra step to the regime and can be helpful if you have a skin with a specific concern.

Time Bomb is all marketing hype to line Lulu's coffers in the twilight of her life as her hits and others things dry up, and to fund the cosmetic and surgical procedures to which she truly owes her looks. Do you honestly believe that the now Sexagenarian (that's the nearest she gets to "sexy" these days) "Shout" singer suddenly discovered the secret of eternal youth one day and decided to bottle it for the good of womankind? Or is it more probable that she's merely fronting a largely worthless concoction of gloopy, paraben-laden gunk for a hefty profit, so long as the masses follow along like sheep? You only have to listen to her for a minute or two to realise that she doesn't have the faintest idea of what's in these products and how they work. And last time I saw her on her décolleté looked like a wrung-out flannel! If you want to look like her go and have a facelift, eyelift, thermage, necklift, botox and fillers - because these are almost certainly the procedures she will have had done to look like she does. I don't know about "Time Bomb," I think "Gloop in a Jar" might be more apt, or quite possibly "Placebo in a Pot."

Last edited:
The creams are nice Julius and I have tried them, they compare to any of the other brands in Q. Lulu is just the face of the brand for Q she is not mentioned on the TIMEBOMB Website.

Lulu isn't the face of Time Bomb anywhere but on QVC. Someone within either organisation thought Lulu would be the perfect sales gimmick for their QVC target demographic (think of an age range, slightly beyond your own). Out in the real world there's no mention of her; not a sausage! Have a look at their site.

edit: Snap Miss M! x

Lulu isn't the face of Time Bomb anywhere but on QVC. Someone within either organisation thought Lulu would be the perfect sales gimmick for their QVC target demographic (think of an age range, slightly beyond your own). Out in the real world there's no mention of her; not a sausage! Have a look at their site.

edit: Snap Miss M! x

Haha think her Ex gave her the gig to keep her sweet.

Latest posts

Back