Honora TSV 21/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't understand why they have Honora show too late for Mother's Day, Christmas as I would have these would be prime candidates for this sort of present. It has happened the last few years.

Let's hope not more earings as I do like a bit of Honora but don't have pierced ears.

I don't understand why they have Honora show too late for Mother's Day, Christmas as I would have these would be prime candidates for this sort of present. It has happened the last few years.

Let's hope not more earings as I do like a bit of Honora but don't have pierced ears.

What do you mean.....this is in plenty of time for Christmas!!!!!! :mysmilie_15:

I like this, in fact if the price is right I may go for more than one. This is the first TSV from Ralph that I have liked for ages, and not earings yeah!

Do we know the price yet?

I like the look of it too - hope it is a good price. Makes a change from endless earrings and necklaces.

It will be interesting to see the price. The US price is equivalent to around £27 so I wonder if they`ll try to keep it under £30 but will add extra onto to p and p. Time will tell.
I dislike the friendship bracelet style, the dangley bits would annoy me but I must admit this makes a change from Honoras usual offerings.

Honora 7-10mm Cultured Pearl Friendship Bracelet Stainless Steel
Item no 664910
QVC Price £29.50
Today's Special Value Price £24.92
P&P £2.95

This chic friendship bracelet from Honora features a string of beautiful freshwater pearls on a lustrous stainless steel box chain, with a slider mechanism cleverly hidden within another pearl so you can adjust it to fit perfectly. Completed by two spherical stainless steel beads, it's a sleek and modern way to wear pearls.

Colourful collection - choose from five different colour options to compliment your wardrobe and skin tone. Opt for timeless White, edgy Black, the hot pink Orchid, or one of the two Pantone Colours of the year: romantic pink Rose or cool blue Serenity.

The perfect gift - presented in a Honora branded gift box with signature printed pouch, this beautiful bracelet will make a really luxurious gift for a friend or loved one; or, if you've just earned a treat, get it for yourself.

On-trend and timeless - a piece that you can wear again and again for years to come, this design can also be stacked with your favourite bracelets, bangles and watches for on-trend styling.

Quality pearls – Honora only use the top 3% of the annual Chinese cultured freshwater pearl harvest, ensuring only the finest pearls make it into their jewellery.

Cultured freshwater ringed pearls: 19 x (7mm - 10mm) - sourced from China
Highly polished stainless steel
Slider fastening
Pearl on fastening has stainless steel trim
Maximum inner circumference: 24cm (9.4")

Colour options:
White
Black
Orchid
Serenity - new to QVC
Rose

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=664910&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Latest posts

Back