H20 tsv 19/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do QVC have shares in Thane or something? (or for that matter, do Thane have shares in QVC???)

There is a never-ending supply of H2O offerings, despite the fact that you can find dreadful reviews everywhere for the things.

What with this and the incredible number of Dyson TSV's Q must think we have nothing better to spend our time and money on but cleaning.
it has been so long since we had an "interesting" TSV it is either fashion on one wants to wear, skin care that is ALWAYS the best thing for you skin ever! yet another makeup brand both of which are going to make you look 15 years younger.
Then there are all of the miracle cleaning products which are going to give you so much more time to use the above beauty products.

Whenever I channel hop and hear "it kills ninety nine per........." over the channel goes. Yes, diddy Phil (the only man at QVC diddy Me Hall loves standing next to) they may have sold over a million, but you can bet 999.998 have been returned.

Thankfully I'll be on holiday, without a computer or a tv screen in sight... so no Phil Parker for me :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

H2O HD Advanced Multi Purpose Steam Cleaner with Accessories
Item Number: 804939
QVC Price £90.00
Today's Special Value Price £74.94
P&P £6.95

This innovative, lightweight appliance uses the power of steam and a range of versatile accessories to clean and sanitise carpets, hard surfaces, windows and fabrics, as well as kitchen and bathroom surfaces. Take your home to a whole new level of cleanliness, and experience safe, powerful steam cleaning from bathroom to lounge with the H2O Advance multi-purpose steam mop.

Portable, versatile cleaning - this powerful, lightweight steam cleaning machine converts to a hand-held unit and is supplied with an adjustable strap and handy attachments, allowing you to clean every part of your home. It tackles carpets, floors, windows and garments, plus as a handheld steamer it can clean the most hard to reach places. The mop features adjustable steam flow to suit all surfaces including stone, tiles, marble, ceramic, lino, sealed hardwood and parquet, glass and mirrors.

Discover powerful cleaning that's chemical free - the intense steam power helps to kill up to 99.9% of E-coli, salmonella and yeast-causing bacteria and up to 98% of mould-causing bacteria when held on some hard surfaces for just 10-15 seconds. As it uses only water, the H2O Advance mop deep-cleans, deodorises and sanitises, while keeping your home safe for children and pets.

Variable steam technology - in seconds the powerful H20 Advance converts ordinary tap water into hot steam for a thorough clean, without harsh chemicals. This new and improved model also features a filter to help stop the build-up of limescale. Designed to release up to 15-20 minutes of continuous steam, this powerful 1500W machine truly makes cleaning a breeze. Featuring three variable levels and equal vapour distribution throughout the angled mop head, it helps reduce the time you spend cleaning without ever compromising on results.

Easy to use - the large 450ml water tank allows you to clean for longer without stopping for refills. Then when you're all done, the foldable body makes for fantastically easy storage in your cupboard.

Heat up time: up to 30 seconds
Uses ordinary tap water
Run time: up to 30 minutes
Three levels of steam output: low, medium, hot
Carpet glider for ease of movement
Cloths are machine washable at 60C
Mains powered with a three-pin plug
Maximum temperature: 93C (199.4F)
Tank capacity: 450ml
220-240V
1500W
Weight: 2.45kg (5.4lbs)
Length of cord: 6m (19.7ft)
Extension hose length: 85cm (33.5")
HD Mop unit (h x w x d): 125cm x 32cm x 19.5cm (49.2" x 12.6" x 7.7")

What’s in the box?

H20 HD Mop
1 x water filter
1 x carpet glider
1 x micro fibre pad
1 x super absorbent coral pad
1 x angled nozzle
1 x round nylon brush
1 x window tool
1 x window coral pad
1 x extension hose
1 x carry strap

How to use:

Make sure the device is turned off, then fill the water tank with water
Select one of the following steam options: 1: low, 2: medium, 3: high
Turn on when the ready-to-use indicator light turns green, then press the power switch to the 'on' position and the mop will start emitting steam
Slowly pass over the surface to be cleaned; the mop cloth will pick up dirt loosened by steam
When the mop stops emitting steam, turn off, unplug and refill with water before you continue cleaning
Please note: the unit should be switched off when you fill it with water and blue mop heads should be rinsed before use and not left standing on light-coloured flooring after use
Do not use on leather, wax-polished furniture or floors, unsealed hardwood, parquet, unglazed ceramic floors, synthetic fabrics, velvet or other delicate steam sensitive materials
Do not use on unsealed flooring, use only on laminated flooring that has been professionally laid and without gaps or cracks which would allow in moisture
When using on vinyl, linoleum or any other heat-sensitive floors, use extra caution as too much heat can melt glue in the flooring

H2O Mop maintenance:

It is recommended to replace the water filter every three to four months or after approximately 20 to 25 uses as the filter becomes visibly dirty
The water filter removes minerals and other impurities from tap water and also works to prevent water deposits from damaging your H2O HD Steam Cleaner
To maximize the performance of your filter, distilled water may be used

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804939

According to Jilly H it is "revolutionary"

I don't think so.

BTW does anyone else grit their teeth when they run that trailer with the dog saying how much "she" loves cleaning.

As per usual Q is fifty years behind the times with their idea of womankind.

I don't think so.

BTW does anyone else grit their teeth when they run that trailer with the dog saying how much "she" loves cleaning.As per usual Q is fifty years behind the times with their idea of womankind.

I don't know about it being behind the times for womankind, but in my household there's never been anyone else to do the cleaning !!! In my younger married days I could rant until I was blue in the face about other half pulling his finger out, to no avail. I even tried not cleaning or tidying up for 2 weeks - then I gave in, I couldn't stand it. So I do envy these 'younger' people and marrieds where its a totally equal partnership - never take it for granted, you cant imagine how knackered the rest of us have been doing everything in the house plus holding down a full time job !!!!

I don't think so.

BTW does anyone else grit their teeth when they run that trailer with the dog saying how much "she" loves cleaning.

As per usual Q is fifty years behind the times with their idea of womankind.

Indeed! First time I heard it I had Q on in the background and it completely stopped me in my tracks! (ironically I might have even been cleaning at the time, ho hum...)

Latest posts

Back