Easter Bunny by Charlie Bear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor Dale was set up with a sheet over the big "surprise" unfortunately no one told him that Miss Julia had already shown the bunny in its full glory in the earlier fashion/jewellery shows she presented.

Poor Dale was set up with a sheet over the big "surprise" unfortunately no one told him that Miss Julia had already shown the bunny in its full glory in the earlier fashion/jewellery shows she presented.

Stupid "sneaky peeks"! They never have any problem selling the charlie bear range, however mystifying I find that. So what need the preview???

that rabbit looked creepy. i must admit so do most of the charlie bears. poorly made tatty even

That kind of thing really annoy me, when they do the hinting about a tsv/ott or some other twaddle, they must think we are all senile.
Imo the big bunny looked weird, which goes to show they can get rid of anything on qvc....

Heavens that's one weird rabbit.
Who on earth do they think it's going to appeal to?
Being advertised at £800-£900 in the shops. Funniest thing was one site advertising it as "life sized". At 46" I'd be seriously concerned if I started seeng rabbits that size.

Good grief what a scary looking rabbit. You could use it to frighten the grandkids to bed lol.
I just don`t get the whole bear thing, I really don`t but obviously some people see their bears as family and pose them, take photos of them, complain on QVC`s facebook page that the presenters don`t handle them gently enough and talk about them as if they`re real. Makes me wonder if some people are altogether put together, if you get my drift.

Ugh! It looks cross and grumpy, not the first time they have produced something with a really miserable expression (think the worst one I've seen previously was also a rabbit). I didn't see the CB hours, but if it followed the usual pattern with a larger-than-average toy they would have only had a very limited number available - they did a huge black bear named "Ebony" that was a very limited edition, and this was about 3-4 years ago. Amazingly, they do seem to sell them, but wouldn't be to me (especially for that sort of money), I think this item is ugly.
You are right. From the picture definitely an evil bunny, not cute at all.

Good grief what a scary looking rabbit. You could use it to frighten the grandkids to bed lol.
I just don`t get the whole bear thing, I really don`t but obviously some people see their bears as family and pose them, take photos of them, complain on QVC`s facebook page that the presenters don`t handle them gently enough and talk about them as if they`re real. Makes me wonder if some people are altogether put together, if you get my drift.

I think a lot of people are just very lonely.

that rabbit looked creepy. i must admit so do most of the charlie bears. poorly made tatty even

I've bought several as gifts and they were very well made. Very well received by the recipients too. I wouldn't have repeat purchased if they hadn't been.

Was it called Frank? :D

Frank.JPG

You know, I don't want to offend anyone, but I struggle to see what the big deal is about Charlie bears, when there are so many other wonderful and very well made bears on the market, most of many years standing, and I'm not just talking upscale Steiff, Canterbury bears are wonderful and so many home grown other iconic British bear making companies, going back many years.

I've watched several of these shows now over the years, and I just think they're tatty and making a heck of a lot of money for those two (painful to watch) owners of Charlie Bears - sorry folks I don't get it, and I'm a bear collector.

Charlie Bears are only collectable if someone wants one because of the name, or just because they like how it looks, it'll never gain any monetary value no matter how many generations it's passed down, but like I've said before, call the bear you own now what ever name you'll like, it'll save you money and I'm sure he won't mind.

I was in a shop today and they were unpacking a big display of stuffed animals. I don't remember the name but I think a new royal baby may have been photographed with one. There were all sorts of animals, all colours, all shapes, some looked as if they had been half plucked or done 10 rounds with a faulty washing machine.

The one my eye went to immediately was a smallish plain teddy in a cropped stripped t shirt. If I was buying one I would have gone for that as I think it would have been loved long after the long haired pink bag puss type cat was long gone.

Latest posts

Back