Yankee Candles TSV 24/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I spent a small fortune at a PartyLite party last night, so I'll probably be out on this :( Not been using my large jars much recently though tbh either.

Sigh, hoping strawberry lemon ice will be in but probably be flowers in the sun and line dried cotton/April showers. Sigh.

Well detected, Autumn. I was hoping for either April showers or flowers in the sun instead of bakery air but as long as that is not super sweet vanilla it should be OK. They have posted that early! Obviously saw you were on the case.

Seems I was right , photo been added now :mysmilie_8:

http://www.waxaddicts.co.uk/qvc/4591507727

I am already tempted by these - I've eased back on my candle buying lately but, depending on the price, I might treat myself. The descriptions are right up my street (below in case anyone hasn't already looked them up):

Catching Rays - Sharp orange and golden amber bring that great beach feeling of being warmed all the way through by a perfect summer sun
Bakery Air - It's as though you just stepped through the doorway of your local bakery - creamy butter swirled with vanilla, chopped pecans and cinnamon, all baking in the oven deliciously
Market Blossoms - A wonderful gathering of scents straight from a morning at the farmer's market—fresh, happy blossoms and ripe berries bursting with flavour

I hope so but not very confident about AD. It is usually offered for the UK ones in January, but not this year and the RTW ones from Feb went from AD to single drop. I am wondering if there are logistical issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still as some of us are ever-vigilant on the Yankee front, I don't think I shall miss anything.

I am already tempted by these - I've eased back on my candle buying lately but, depending on the price, I might treat myself. The descriptions are right up my street (below in case anyone hasn't already looked them up):

Catching Rays - Sharp orange and golden amber bring that great beach feeling of being warmed all the way through by a perfect summer sun
Bakery Air - It's as though you just stepped through the doorway of your local bakery - creamy butter swirled with vanilla, chopped pecans and cinnamon, all baking in the oven deliciously
Market Blossoms - A wonderful gathering of scents straight from a morning at the farmer's market—fresh, happy blossoms and ripe berries bursting with flavour

Ahh, chopped pecans, I much prefer mine sliced!! I wonder if that is a full time job, these descriptions? Will Bakery Air have a wasp set into the wax for an even more authentic touch? My farmer's market smells of cheese. Warmed all the way through? In England?!!! WHERE!!
However, these do sound v nice and I will probably end up getting them. Is there one called Resistance?!

Ahh, chopped pecans, I much prefer mine sliced!! I wonder if that is a full time job, these descriptions? Will Bakery Air have a wasp set into the wax for an even more authentic touch? My farmer's market smells of cheese. Warmed all the way through? In England?!!! WHERE!!
However, these do sound v nice and I will probably end up getting them. Is there one called Resistance?!

Nope, resistance is futile.
Looking at reviews the bakery air is just another cupcake scent with a spice twist.

Latest posts

Back