LAB beauty TSV 3/3/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LAB Pro Lift + Anti Ageing Complete Skin Care System
Item Number: 401072
QVC Price £182.00
Today's Special Value Price £149.94
P&P £6.95

The LAB Pro Lift+ is a 4-in-1 skincare system designed to cleanse, moisturise and give the skin a more youthful appearance - with three interchangeable heads and four different treatments, this easy-to-use device removes make-up and dirt more thoroughly than traditional cleansing while unblocking pores, improving your skin's firmness and reducing the appearance of fine lines. Experience a tailor-made, salon-style facial in your own home and improve the look and feel of your complexion with the LAB Pro Lift+ Anti Ageing Complete Skin Care System.

Multi-treatments in one device - with four easy-to-use modes; the Micro Current Mode with serum helps to increase skin firmness and elasticity, and Cleanse Mode uses Galvanic Current for a deep cleanse that removes make-up and dirt, and reduces the appearance of pores. Replenish Mode uses Galvanic Current to improve cleansing, and Photofacial Mode uses the Red LED Light to temporarily improve firmness and elasticity, making the Pro-lift+ a complete cleanser, toner and moisturiser all in one amazing system.

Improve the look of your skin - when used with the Activator Serum in Micro Current Mode, the LAB Pro Lift+ helps improve the appearance of the jaw line, the forehead and crow's feet after just one four-minute use, plus skin shows an improvement in hydration and elasticity after the very first use.

Tried and tested - clinical trials show just one, four-minute treatment using the Pro Lift+ in Micro Current Mode with the Activator Serum increases skin firmness by 15%, with skin visibly toned from the first use, and after three weeks of using the Red LED Light Head on the crow’s feet and forehead area, on average a 51% temporary increase in skin ‘bounce back’ was shown. Pro Lift+ is also clinically shown to be more effect at removing make-up and dirt than traditional cleansing, reducing the amount of dirt blocking pores by up to 87% after three weeks of use.

Time to see results - the LAB Pro Lift+ comes with an extended 60 day money back guarantee, so you can really get the most from using your device.

At any time during treatment you may switch between Cleanse, Replenish and Micro Current treatment modes by pressing the Treatment Button, or between power levels by pressing the Power Level button
When using the metal treatment head always retain contact with the conduction panel on the back. Always ensure skin is moistened with water-based skincare products such as the Activator Serum and Toning Spray, and glide the treatment head over the skin in steady upwards and outwards motions, with no friction. It is recommended you work in sections over the face to ensure each area is moistened while carrying out the treatment
You might feel a slight tingling sensation during use - this is normal and will not harm your skin - try applying more serum and/or toning spray

Treatments:

Micro Current Mode - designed to firm your skin while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helping to maintain skin appearance
Cleanse Mode - helps to remove impurities, dirt and make-up, and de-congest pores for a deeper cleanse
Replenish Mode - increases the skin's moisturisation and hydration by increasing the penetration of serums and creams
Photofacial - designed to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the skin's firmness, helping to improve the feel of your complexion and enhance the look of brightness and radiance in your skin

Contains:

Pro-Lift+ Handle
1 x Hypoallergenic Titanium Head - for use during Micro Current and Cleanse Modes
1 x Red LED Light Head - for use during Photofacial treatments
1 x Blue LED Light Head - for use during Photofacial treatments
1 x Activator Serum (30ml) - formulated especially for use with LAB devices. Helps to moisturise your complexion and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains collagen, seabuckthorn, hyaluronic acid and cucumber oil
1 x Hydrating Toning Spray (30ml) - formulates for use with LAB devices to help the device glide over your skin, working to hydrate and soothe your skin during treatments. Contains rose, neroli, chamomile, lavender, aloe vera and vegetable glycerine
Storage and charging cradle
3-pin plug
User guide

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401072

I think they sell another facial scrubbing tool ?? Wonder why they have another ?

Oh how exciting!!! Another beauty machine which they will sell for a while they stop and people will not be able to buy the heads etc they need. Or buy and used a month or two then back of the cupboard.

ERICS MUM, QVC think we can never ever ever ever ever have enough beauty gadgets

I didn't realise they discontinue the supply of replacement parts when they don't repeat a product. How naughty ! I'd be seething if I'd paid out what is a lot of money for these gadgets and then couldn't use it after a while.

The warning bell goes off in my head if anything is only available in the UK from QVC in the gadget area. In this case, the item is British and available from other suppliers, so I would expect that it will be possible to find another source.

Personally, though, I'm extremely dubious about the effectiveness of such machines in the hands of untrained amateurs (and untrained professionals as well, of course). I know we have one member at least who has had good results from regular CACI administered by a trained professional at a salon... but how do we really know, even with demos, that we are doing it right? I don't think QVC give enough time to do a proper demonstration of how we would do this for best effect at home.

I also thought that the women in the before pictures looked no worse (and in one case looked significantly better) than in the after pictures!

This is nowhere near the eyewatering prices of some of the other devices that have been promoted over the months and years... and I really hope that anyone who buys it really does experience a tangible and lasting benefit from the technology.

Facial exercises are pretty effective and no machine needed.I used to do them religiously with good results.

I wonder if anyone has a drawer full of anti aging gadgets meant to turn back years.I have my Derma wand but managed to stop there.I still get it out now and again but as the years go by I realise its harder to hold back gravity......

Need to replace my clarisonic and am wondering wether to go with one of these instead? Doesn't seem to be much info on the net about this though. Has anyone used one? They see it on the boots website but there are no reviews yet!

Need to replace my clarisonic and am wondering wether to go with one of these instead? Doesn't seem to be much info on the net about this though. Has anyone used one? They see it on the boots website but there are no reviews yet!

If you are only looking for a sonic cleansing device, the QVC equivalent these days is the Magnitone. The other product I've seen on the website which seems to do similar things to this L(A)B beauty item is the SQOOM.

How long have you had your Clarisonic? Mine is still working bought before Christmas 2009, not from QVC.

Latest posts

Back