ABC Australian Body Care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They used to sell the orange in Boots several years ago , it was never as good as the green packaging IMO. I think the green packaging is for salons and the orange is for retail shops. The orange packaging sometimes pops up in TkMaxx

Thanks Autumn, so sounds like it is usually cheaper anyway.

They used to sell the orange in Boots several years ago , it was never as good as the green packaging IMO. I think the green packaging is for salons and the orange is for retail shops. The orange packaging sometimes pops up in TkMaxx

Thanks for the info I just ordered 2 bottles discount code 20 % off and free post so £15.99 for 1 litre is great

I always thought there was no difference in the product inside, only the green packaging was salon only and the orange for retail. I'm not 100% sure about that, although I did used to use the body lotion in the orange packaging when Boots used to stock it and it was very potent.

Can anyone give their opinion on how the Jason tea tree wash performs/compares to the abc?

IIRC, the version QVC sell contains 2% Tea Tree and the other one only contains 1%, but I could be wrong.

When I went to a beauty show few years back abc had a stall the girl there said both bottles are the same inside just different colour packages for salons and shops .

I

Can anyone give their opinion on how the Jason tea tree wash performs/compares to the abc?

I use it, I think it's lovely light and fresh and to be honest, it leaves me feeling just as fresh as the ABC one used to, also I never found the ABC one smelled that strong, maybe just as soon as it was dispensed but that's was it. I don't use my shower as a bathing experience I just shower then go, so this light, fresh tea tree wash suits me and my pocket. I've just ordered two for £12.89 that's almost two litres, there's a 10% off you order offer on http://www.lookfantastic.com/jason-...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CNH52Mz5t8YCFbNiwgodMZ8ADQ

The 20% off code was still working this morning, so a litre of body was for £15.99 and free P&P.

I am hoping ordering this, will stop me being tempted by the ABC TSV!

:mysmilie_1:

IIRC, the version QVC sell contains 2% Tea Tree and the other one only contains 1%, but I could be wrong.

I think you could be right , the skin wash in the orange packaging was definitely different IMO and not as effective as the green packaging but that is reflected in the price.

I agree, the orange one wasn't as good... in fact when i tried the orange one it irritated my skin which the green ones never have...

The 20% off code was still working this morning, so a litre of body was for £15.99 and free P&P.

I am hoping ordering this, will stop me being tempted by the ABC TSV!

:mysmilie_1:

I personally think that this is a better buy to be honest.
Even with Q's ridiculous postage, it's only working out at £19.50 per bottle, and I do believe the Green bottle is a better product than the white/orange one.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=207601&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

I use it, I think it's lovely light and fresh and to be honest, it leaves me feeling just as fresh as the ABC one used to, also I never found the ABC one smelled that strong, maybe just as soon as it was dispensed but that's was it. I don't use my shower as a bathing experience I just shower then go, so this light, fresh tea tree wash suits me and my pocket. I've just ordered two for £12.89 that's almost two litres, there's a 10% off you order offer on http://www.lookfantastic.com/jason-...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CNH52Mz5t8YCFbNiwgodMZ8ADQ

See this is what I'm talking about SH, I love Jason products and when this sort of thing is discussed and posted on here, I just cannot resist! You are one the worst as I now have tons of Elizabeth Grant stuff from IW :mysmilie_15:

See this is what I'm talking about SH, I love Jason products and when this sort of thing is discussed and posted on here, I just cannot resist! You are one the worst as I now have tons of Elizabeth Grant stuff from IW :mysmilie_15:

Oops! Better not mention how great the new Skinn skincare range they've got is then :mysmilie_17:

Oops! Better not mention how great the new Skinn skincare range they've got is then :mysmilie_17:
NO just no. I am extremely pleased with the quality of EG stuff, it's transformed my skin, I have the wonder effect kit and the BIG new year new you kit which I have purchased as my 50th birthday pressy. This is an Elemis girl talking, you are so right shopperholic, there is alternatives for far less everywhere and in EG case, I feel far more effective too.

NO just no. I am extremely pleased with the quality of EG stuff, it's transformed my skin, I have the wonder effect kit and the BIG new year new you kit which I have purchased as my 50th birthday pressy. This is an Elemis girl talking, you are so right shopperholic, there is alternatives for far less everywhere and in EG case, I feel far more effective too.

Yes I agree, EG is really nice, affordable skin care that works. It helped my skin too and was so pleased, my purse even more so.

Latest posts

Back