Pop Quiz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I ordered three items all within minutes of each other at the start of last week. One was from QVC, one from Amazon (free P&P from Florida) and the last from Ideal World.

Who wants to take at guess at which of the three cost the most P&P but hasn't yet arrived? (Sorry, no prize is on offer :mysmilie_13:)

Update - it despatched today, so I might see it next week. Every time I do this I kick myself wondering why I sill order. Do they have some mind altering ray that comes out of the tv and overrides our common sense?

I ordered something for my husband last Thursday from Debenhams and decided to go for standard delivery as it was free, the parcel was delivered on Saturday. I ordered the Skechers TSV on Friday, dispatched Saturday, I wonder when will they arrive?

I ordered a chain bracelet which is as about the smallest thing you can get and despite paying through the nose for postage it took 10 days to arrive. Of course the fact that it took 3 days from order to them even thinking about despatch doesn't help.

Why do we keep getting sucked in. I wouldn't mind a long wait and free postage or a quick delivery and having to pay but I do object to being given the worst of both.

Latest posts

Back