Decleor TSV 26/3/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is the new Hydra Floral Multi-Protection lotion/softener/essence included in this? I really quite fancy trying that if so.

Uh oh. I feel a "I must have it" moment coming on. I absolutely love hydra floral. Expensive, yes, but nothing I've tried comes close to sorting out my parchment skin except maybe Liz Earle Superskin but as a one off purchase that works out even more expensive. I'm interested.

CC

Uh oh. I feel a "I must have it" moment coming on. I absolutely love hydra floral. Expensive, yes, but nothing I've tried comes close to sorting out my parchment skin except maybe Liz Earle Superskin but as a one off purchase that works out even more expensive. I'm interested.

CC

I agree with you. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but I cannot argue with the effective hydration effect of Hydra Floral.

I can't get past the smell of hydra floral, but I'm like this with a lot of things. It is a lovely cream though, if only they would change the scent in some way.

What is this Flower Dew lotion all about then? Another moisturiser Fiona says but do you need to use it as well as Hydrafloral? Puzzled!!!!

What is this Flower Dew lotion all about then? Another moisturiser Fiona says but do you need to use it as well as Hydrafloral? Puzzled!!!!

You can use it alone or with Hydra Floral Light on top if your skin is very dry

In TK Maxx the other day, there was loads of the Prolagene lift cream for 30 something pounds each, that's half the normal price.
I wonder if it has not proved popular, and they are offloading it to discount stores to get rid of it.

Donkeys' years ago Elemis used to have a flower-based liquid treatment (back when Bonnie was the rep before the Keeley years).

I can't remember the name of it but it was expensive...it's going to bug me until I remember its name!

I would like the tanning lotion, but I made myself do a proper count of the stash yesterday and write it down as a control mechanism!!! I must try to be strong and not buy this one as I already have two hydraflorals in the cupboard and just bought the flora mare which is double size! So I do not need two more moisturisers. I shall have to see if the lotion comes as a jumbo offer on Q or at JLP.

In TK Maxx the other day, there was loads of the Prolagene lift cream for 30 something pounds each, that's half the normal price.
I wonder if it has not proved popular, and they are offloading it to discount stores to get rid of it.
I wouldn’t think so, it’s their ‘hero’ product. Perhaps they are changing the packaging?

I wouldn’t think so, it’s their ‘hero’ product. Perhaps they are changing the packaging?

Yep the packaging changed recently

Decleor 4 Piece Moisture Infusion Skincare Collection

QVC Price: £77.00
Special price:£56.48
P&P: £3.95
4 Easy Pay instalments of £14.12, plus P&P

This face and body collection showcases a new breakthrough cosmetic water - the Hydra Floral Hydrating Active Lotion, bestselling Systeme Corps Body Milk in a choice of Moisturising or Gradual Glow, Aromessence Neroli facial oil, and the popular Hydra Floral Light Cream to complete your regime. Reinvigorate your skincare routine with hydrating, lightweight formulas from Decleor.

Moisturising option:
1 x Aromessence Neroli (15ml) - this powerful elixir of 100% pure and natural essential oils is specially formulated to help hydrate and revitalise all skin types, and leave your complexion instantly smoother, softer and glowing with radiance. Enriched with neroli, sandalwood, sage, parsley seed and petitgrain
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (50ml) - this beautifully light moisturiser delivers 24-hour hydration and protection to all skin types. Its unique formulation, which includes moisture-boosting active ingredients to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration, helps to preserve your skin’s youthful radiance
1 x NEW Hydra Floral Hydrating Active Lotion (100ml) - combining the freshness of a cosmetic water with the moisturising power of a cream, this active lotion offers continuous hydration. It can be used in a number of ways, such as, under your usual moisturiser after you exfoliate or even as your moisturiser, and will leave your skin hydrated, soft and luminous. Specially designed for normal to dry skin
1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Body Milk (250ml) - this must-have body moisturiser envelops your skin in a comforting and protective layer of moisture. It not only re-hydrates the skin, but promotes elasticity and firm-looking skin, enhancing its overall appearance. With its light texture, it also softens the skin's surface layers to give a velvety smoothness. Suitable for all skin types

Gradual Glow option:
1 x Aromessence Neroli (15ml)
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (50ml)
1 x NEW Hydra Floral Hydrating Active Lotion (100ml)
1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk (250ml) - rich in moisturising and softening active ingredients, plus gradual tanning properties, this bestselling body lotion will leave your skin feeling silky-soft and with a beautiful golden glow. Suitable for all skin types and enriched with extract of vanilla from Tahiti, and magnolia essential oil

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...endor_email-_-March-_-Decleor_facebook-_-Hero

Donkeys' years ago Elemis used to have a flower-based liquid treatment (back when Bonnie was the rep before the Keeley years).

I can't remember the name of it but it was expensive...it's going to bug me until I remember its name!

Oh wow I remember Bonnie, wasn't Active Skin Complex was it?

I love Hydra Floral, but I'm not getting this one. The last thing I need is an 'extra step', and I prefer Iris oil and the rich version of the moisturiser.

Latest posts

Back