Alpha-H Anniversary Shows 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i hope that alpha h will do a full skincare kit for a change. just in case they dont understand what that is a cleanser, toner, moisturiser:mysmilie_59:

We'll see. Although I don't believe the announced offers will be as great as a TSV. The same happened last year, anniversary without any really good bargains.

I would like a full size of liquid gold, as that is the only product of Alpha-H that I use, but I expect it will be a full routine of skincare.

There are some hints from Michelle, it’s all about SPF and the offers are Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 50+ (for normal/oily skin) and Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+ and the new spf hand cream.
‘We are also launching a new kit during our anniversary shows on 4th and 5th March – which will only be available at QVC UK – featuring a supersize of the Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+, a deluxe travel size of our new Protection Plus Hand Cream SPF 50+ and a limited edition canvas tote bag depicting the #allaboutSPF campaign – so make sure you look out for it!’

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/alpha-h-talk...&utm_campaign=Feed:+typepad/qgossip+(QGossip)

i hope that alpha h will do a full skincare kit for a change. just in case they dont understand what that is a cleanser, toner, moisturiser:mysmilie_59:

do Alpha H actually do a toner ?
i thought they pretty much declared their cleansers multi functional, and not needing a toner ?
or maybe that has changed and i missed it ?

do Alpha H actually do a toner ?
i thought they pretty much declared their cleansers multi functional, and not needing a toner ?
or maybe that has changed and i missed it ?
No, you are right. No toner needed with Alpha-H cleansers.

i must say, my attention has wondered off a bit with Niod on the scene

however, even though i try to use glycolic sparsely now
it was one of the first thing i discovered at Q some years back
and cos it delivered and really made a difference to my skin and confidence at the fag end of my fourties
and i really appreciate that it kind of does what it says on the tin
i, foolishly, for a while thought that other Q offerings may be also as good
haha, as if ....

I'm looking forward to the 2 piece spf kit, Michelle states it's a supersize protection plus cream and I really enjoy using this cream. Hope it's a good price.

For those of you who like micro cleanse, beautybay.com have a great offer at the moment for 2 X 100ml tubes for £14.31.

For those of you who like micro cleanse, beautybay.com have a great offer at the moment for 2 X 100ml tubes for £14.31.

cheap as chips !

the new formula, afaik, has jojoba beads instead of rice bran in the previous formula
has anyone tried both and can compare ?

alpha h is the best skincare on qvc imo and qvc sell quite varied ranges its really active and gives superb results in a short time. but the company does not sell the kits in a useful collection. i would like to see a regime maybe a five piece set...

cheap as chips !

the new formula, afaik, has jojoba beads instead of rice bran in the previous formula
has anyone tried both and can compare ?

I didn't realise the formulation had been changed. I hate it when companies do this, as the new formulation is never as good as the original imo.

the best scrub they ever did was a powder clay that you mixed with water. it had papaya in it as the enzyme. this was the best scrub. so gentle as it was a powder but the results were excellent

Latest posts

Back