how long should an item take to arrive

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_51:i ordered a dress on the 23rd february and it still has not turned up. i am also annoyed as the item is still waiting to be picked up from hermes. customer services are saying its 3-5 working days from despatch. but i thought it was 3-5 working days from making the order. they are all saying its within the alloted time but i dont think it is.

who is wrong?

Well they always give a date when you order don't they, so I reckon the last day was today. I suppose they say anything though! I always allow extra time if it is coming by mail before complaining! If it doesn't come tomorrow I would have another go.

Well they always give a date when you order don't they, so I reckon the last day was today. I suppose they say anything though! I always allow extra time if it is coming by mail before complaining! If it doesn't come tomorrow I would have another go.

apparently its comming from hermes. its out of stock i have a suspicion that its sold out before i ordered it and their stock take system is wrong.

Did they not send you a tracking detail or has it not been despatched as yet ?Did you check the account as to when it's dispatched ? Because if they have sent you the tracking detail then do so and if it says not picked then it's def missing .Also talk to someone else .It has happened with me .

ordered on the 23rd the day after the peony tsv. despatched on the 24th. no tracking from hermes sent. i thought it would be sent by royal mail as i usually get tracking from hermes if its delivered by them. qvc dont ever know who send thier items. always give the wrong info.

i dont think it was ever despatched. took my money no goods. for the first time since opening my account i want to close it. qvc are so hap hazzard. they really dont have a clue

Did they not send you a tracking detail or has it not been despatched as yet ?Did you check the account as to when it's dispatched ? Because if they have sent you the tracking detail then do so and if it says not picked then it's def missing .Also talk to someone else .It has happened with me .

phone three times today they just dont care. will send out the tiresome lable and take an age to give me refund

ordered on the 23rd the day after the peony tsv. despatched on the 24th. no tracking from hermes sent. i thought it would be sent by royal mail as i usually get tracking from hermes if its delivered by them. qvc dont ever know who send thier items. always give the wrong info.

i dont think it was ever despatched. took my money no goods. for the first time since opening my account i want to close it. qvc are so hap hazzard. they really dont have a clue

QVC always sends an email whether it's Royal Mail or Hermes .They say that your item is despatched with Royal Mail or if Hermes tracking is sent with link .Did you not get the email ?

i cant find the email. i may have deleted it so going by whats on my qvc account on thier website. they are saying hermes but knowing them its not hermes but royal mail which is literally snail mail.

i cant find the email. i may have deleted it so going by whats on my qvc account on thier website. they are saying hermes but knowing them its not hermes but royal mail which is literally snail mail.

Clothes usually do come with RM and it's def snail mail .I got one jewellery which was sent on 6 on 24 .worse is they send expensive jewellery the same way .cant understand why they can't use Hermes or even RM use 2nd class tracked .They charge so much postage and absolutely ridiculous with their delivery .

the links tsv bracelet took two weeks to come by royal mail. £3.95 to post and it took soooo long. and they had the cheek to not refund me the origional postage cost

Guess they never learn .Def many pieces may have gone missing but for them they think they are the best .

Guess they never learn .Def many pieces may have gone missing but for them they think they are the best .

well they are dont you know 3rd only to john lewis. they beat marks and spencer, amazon amongst others lol

the UKCSI uk Customer Service Index looks like a proper one
10,000 customers appraised, sampled by different demographic criteria, statistically significant,
twice a year

Amazon and John Lewis feature, QVC does not even feature as a player

Well with me. It can sit in the process for up to three days, then 3-5 working days once they have shipped.

So if I order something today they will tell me to give it up the the following Tuesday!

I have bought earrings on ebay from China that came quicker

Well with me. It can sit in the process for up to three days, then 3-5 working days once they have shipped.

So if I order something today they will tell me to give it up the the following Tuesday!

I have bought earrings on ebay from China that came quicker

Whenever I've ordered something off the website that hasn't been on air that day it takes days to get beyond " in process". Very, very annoying. Then if it's sent by Royal Mail it's often been almost a fortnight from my placing the order to it turning up. I've given up ordering anything that isn't either a TSV or in clearance. If you ring CS they're never interested.
Amazon of course is amazing by comparison but I even order from small veterinary supply sites for the dogs & even they get things here the next day, or at worst the day after, & have free p&p for that service.

I heard from customer service that they send it by TNT who then give to RM .So you can see in between high chances of getting lost or misplaced and delayed .No idea why they do it .

Latest posts

Back