Ultrasun OTO 3 Piece Day & Night Protection Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jennypenny

Registered Shopper
Ultrasun 3 Piece Day & Night Protection Collection 215752

QVC Price: £36.50

One Time Only Price £29.98 P&P £3.95

This Ultrasun suncare set contains a protective lip balm that protects from UVA and UVB to prevent ageing sun damage, a sun lotion formulated especially for the face, and an overnight mask that will care for your skin after increased sun exposure. All three are designed to fit inside your hand luggage - perfect for those last-minute weekends in the sun.

Contains:

1 x Lip SPF30 (4.8g) - suitable for the whole family, with a matt finish it is perfect for men and women alike. Fragrance free, contains Vitamin E and Blackcurrant Seed Oil
1 x Face SPF30 (50ml) - created to help to reduce the appearance of fine lines by reducing the loss of the skin’s own moisture content, this non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula is suitable for even the most sensitive skins as it is perfume, oil and preservative free
1 x Overnight Summer Skin Recovery Mask (50ml) - with a lightweight gel texture, this formula delivers intense, long lasting hydration to combat the visible signs of ageing. Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Brown Algae

How to use:

Lip SPF30:

Apply lip product throughout the day as required

Face SPF30:

Apply to clean dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
Use instead of your daily moisturiser for all day protection
Avoid contact with eyes and clothes
Apply once a day for long lasting protection

Overnight Summer Skin Recovery Mask:

Apply generously to the face, neck and décolleté after sun exposure, allowing the mask to fully absorb overnight
Can be used as an indulgent treat when at home

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ultrasun-3-Piece-Day-&-Night-Protection-Collection.product.215752.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-215752

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/u2/2/52/215752.001

I wonder what it's supposed to protect from at night? Moonbeams? That lying old Abby isn't a good advert for her products. With her pudding-bowl hairdo and scrunched-up face she looks like a Home Economics teacher!

I wonder what it's supposed to protect from at night? Moonbeams? That lying old Abby isn't a good advert for her products. With her pudding-bowl hairdo and scrunched-up face she looks like a Home Economics teacher!

Really Julius, you're so rude.......& yet so funny! Moonbeams........!

:mysmilie_15:

We have an hour of the dreadful Abby at 3pm. I expect from now until late autumn we will have Abby and RJ three or four time every week..:mysmilie_10:

We have an hour of the dreadful Abby at 3pm. I expect from now until late autumn we will have Abby and RJ three or four time every week..:mysmilie_10:
On the positive side - it's a great incentive NOT to watch and shop! :mysmilie_59:

on holiday our skins were bone dry and uncomfortable inc my face and i have oily skin on my face. hateful overpriced brand. so annoyed. everyone moaned at me for bringing it.

on holiday our skins were bone dry and uncomfortable inc my face and i have oily skin on my face. hateful overpriced brand. so annoyed. everyone moaned at me for bringing it.

I'm waiting for Boots to put Soltans on offer, then I will buy a heap of them for the summer, with a £20 Love2Shop voucher I received as a gift.

I've bought some Clarins in TK Maxx for my hols :mysmilie_59: I'm very "over" Ultrasun. I don't like how it feels on my skin.

Who on earth is she trying to impress with those awful stripper shoes?

At best they belong on the feet of a 20 year-old on a night out. Selly telly on a woman of her age? And how do I end up noticing things like this?! It must be some kind of weird PMS thing, last happened when I had the same thoughts about AY's white shoes/black tights Minnie Mouse combo a while back.

Do they not have friends/a mirror/lights that help them see how wrong these shoes look on them?

Yep, PMS. Just bit OH's head off for no reason, too. I'm not normally this bitchy, honest!

Latest posts

Back