Antony from the 'hood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Docswife

Registered Shopper
Just switched on and Chloe is presenting with some Kanye wannabe and she described a matching top and cardie as viscose and she imagines that's the material the royal family would wear!!!!???:mysmilie_13:

When l put the repeat on this morning the silly sod was dressed like a cowboy!! Bless him he just loves dressing up!

For someone who dresses so outlandishly he seems quite shy really

Is that the stupid "Antthony" (with the 2 "T's" in his name to make him so individual) who is currently on with Pipa (with only 2 P's in it to make her so individual). I see he's dropped the twirly handlebar moustache in favour of a 2-tone, ska-themed turban. What a style statement! Saw them touted at Camden Market for a fiver! Looks like something from EastEnders circa 1990. I just wish he'd drop the high-pitched, girly little laugh. He seems as camp as tits! Meanwhile, Pipa seems to have morphed into her latest look which resembles a curious fusion of Julia Roberts and a zebra!

Last edited:
Is that the stupid "Antthony" (with the 2 "T's" in his name to make him so individual) who is currently on with Pipa (with only 2 P's in it to make her so individual). I see he's dropped the twirly handlebar moustache in favour of a 2-tone, ska-themed turban. What a style statement! Saw them touted at Camden Market for a fiver! Looks like something from EastEnders circa 1990. I just wish he'd drop the high-pitched, girly little laugh. He seems as camp as tits! Meanwhile, Pipa seems to have morphed into her latest look which resembles a curious fusion of Julia Roberts and a zebra!

Not a turban! It is a Glengarry cap. Worn by a number of Scottish regiments. Picture of one here

Not a turban! It is a Glengarry cap. Worn by a number of Scottish regiments. Picture of one here

The cap's not so bad, although I can't decide whether is has a ska look or a police officer hat look about it. Then he's wearing a grey jacket with epaulettes and stuff hanging from it, some ill-matched checked trousers and some strange shoes that look like something Spatz from Bugsy Malone would wear. Really this Anttttttthony looks like he's just popped in on the way to a Village People lookalike contest!

The cap's not so bad, although I can't decide whether is has a ska look or a police officer hat look about it. Then he's wearing a grey jacket with epaulettes and stuff hanging from it, some ill-matched checked trousers and some strange shoes that look like something Spatz from Bugsy Malone would wear. Really this Anttttttthony looks like he's just popped in on the way to a Village People lookalike contest!

You think that is wacky - he was wearing gold laceup sneakers with teddy bear tongues in an earlier show. I thought he'd gone on air in his novelty bedroom slippers!

To say each of his outfits is eclectic would be an understatement. The nearest to coherent outfits are normally his country and western ones. Mostly, though, he's mixing such a variety of styles it's quite staggering to take it all in! It's a shame he's so fearless in dressing himself, yet so unoriginal in his QVC womenswear designs.

Latest posts

Back