Is Chloe pregnant or has she just put on a few pounds (I dont mean that nastily btw!)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I saw her on the handbag presentation today after not seeing her for a while and she looked noticeably fuller, so I was just wondering?

Well I haven't seen her in weeks so this is not based on her shape, but I heard one of the presenters make a comment (which I have since forgotten) which made me wonder if they meant Chloe was pregnant. I think the comment was to do with a beauty product being suitable for use when expecting and then her name was mentioned. I could have got the wrong end of the stick of course, especially if it coincided with wine o'clock.

I can't help thinking it's just the horrible unflattering outfit she is wearing. It makes her look as wide as a house!

when you look at the picture of a model wearing the same blouse, the model looks mahoosive as well... Then she's lobbed the TSV waistcoat over it. The look is on a par with a Debbie Flint outfit. Not surprising - Chloe and Debbie share a dressing room, so seemingly now sharing fashion tips...

Last edited:
She has denied it on air several times in the past. Makes you wonder in what circumstances the comment was made that she had to respond to it on air.

Asking anyone if they are expecting is a total no no in my book as you just don't know what their personal circumstances are.

She has denied it on air several times in the past. Makes you wonder in what circumstances the comment was made that she had to respond to it on air.

Asking anyone if they are expecting is a total no no in my book as you just don't know what their personal circumstances are.

Indeed - I've watched enough episodes of embarrassing bodies to have seen all sorts of distressing conditions which can lend a somewhat pregnant appearance...

I wondered the same thing as I saw her on the Fiorelli handbag show - the outfit was awful and she looked big in it, so I think it was more to do with the outfit, however, if she's preggars time will tell.

Indeed. I also think a woman's child bearing status is none of anyone else's business, I find it really weird how women's bumps are seen as public property.

Perhaps her Spanx are in the wash ? You would certainly notice the difference in me if I wasn't wearing mine. Mind you Im 60 so the pregnancy speculation would never arise.

Chloe does not suit flowing drapey clothes. She often looks like she's in maternity wear with these type of QVC clothes. A slim silhouette suits her slim figure much better.

Chloe does not suit flowing drapey clothes. She often looks like she's in maternity wear with these type of QVC clothes. A slim silhouette suits her slim figure much better.

Exactly right. Some women suit the tailored look rather than "free form", even in casual wear.

Broad shoulders as much as a large bust are no friend of the floaty drapey top. Chloe has a good pair of shoulders on her, and in this case I'd want to unleash pre-own-range Trinny and Susannah on her.

Most of the time she wears her stuff either belted or tucked in (partially or completely) from memory.

She used to wear things tucked in especially the horrible uneven hemlines ,i think she used her own initiative on this and this look suits her ,but she has lately left things more loose flowing.I wonder if they have told her wear things as seen and not do her own thing with them.To be honest I would tuck in those uneven hem lines too.I always got the feeling seeing Chloes tucked in that she wasn't keen on the look.

Last edited:
She used to wear things tucked in especially the horrible uneven hemlines ,i think she used her own initiative on this and this look suits her ,but she has lately left things more loose flowing.I wonder if they have told her wear things as seen and not do her own thing with them.To be honest I would tuck in those uneven hem lines too.I always got the feeling seeing Chloes tucked in that she wasn't keen on the look.

I agree. She's not the demographic. She usually looks awful when dressed in the fashion "as seen"... as do a lot of her colleagues.

Personally I think its really awful to discuss whether a person is pregnant or not.

If she (or anyone else were) they would announce it if not, then they might/could have some sort of bloating medical thing going on (usually caused by medicine) or, she's put on weight.

If she has put on weight don't you think she would know about it and be aware of how she looks? It is nasty to talk about people's weight.

Personally I think its really awful to discuss whether a person is pregnant or not.

If she (or anyone else were) they would announce it if not, then they might/could have some sort of bloating medical thing going on (usually caused by medicine) or, she's put on weight.

If she has put on weight don't you think she would know about it and be aware of how she looks? It is nasty to talk about people's weight.

I agree and have made this point, consequently, on here before. Criticise their presenting style but, imo, their appearance is a personal thing. After all, they are - despite what many QVC fans may think - just like us and will, probably read this forum. They will have feelings.

I think she knows this thread is going on... In the Deborah Lippmann hour she was going on about having a 'dirty little secret' yes it was the name of the colour she was waring but she alluded to the secret at least a dozen times and Deborah Lippmann was in on it too... All a bit ott imo :mysmilie_5:

I can't stand the woman, she comes across as a right little wind up merchant. Someone should also tell her that "coming up on the way" mean the same thing, she may as well say "coming up coming up" or "on the way on the way" I channel hopped before and in the fourty seconds watching her she said "of course" seven times, even when it was out of context (as they all were) so goodness knows how many times this totally unnatural, unprofessional presenter said it in one hour.

I wondered the same thing as I saw her on the Fiorelli handbag show - the outfit was awful and she looked big in it, so I think it was more to do with the outfit, however, if she's preggars time will tell.

Should really get better stylists in, this thread is spot on! Poor presenters at times having to wear these unflattering outfits! I would honestly run a mile :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back