The Lunchtime Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grannygarden

Registered Shopper
Do these ladies who use botox or fillers or whatever it is, see something different in the mirror to what the rest of us see. I can always spot at 50 paces when someone has had work done and the candle lady on the lunchtime show has the worst trout pout I've seen for a long time.

chrissy was beautiful but she looks wierd with botox. she was the scottish widows model. so pretty did not need botox

Not being funny but if you use it too much features end up almost feline.

they call it the"pixie" look. why someone like chrissy thinks she need nasty injectables is beyond me. theres the blond model with the toungue ring. shes had so much done her lips look like duck bills :mysmilie_12:

Turned over yesterday just in time to see a Scottish fella flogging tanning lotion, his face was that tight it was shiny, all I can say is..........meow! :mysmilie_517:

they call it the"pixie" look. why someone like chrissy thinks she need nasty injectables is beyond me. theres the blond model with the toungue ring. shes had so much done her lips look like duck bills :mysmilie_12:
Personally when I think pixie I think of Alice from twilight.

Turned over yesterday just in time to see a Scottish fella flogging tanning lotion, his face was that tight it was shiny, all I can say is..........meow! :mysmilie_517:

My four spent nursery today pretending to be a dog, according to him. Maybe I could her him to chase him.

Have you seen the new advert for Dolce & Gabana with Sophia Loren. She was a beautiful woman but seems to have had work done and doesn't look too good imo

Well at 81 (maybe more if the truth was known) SL has earned the right to do that sort of thing but it's when very young people get it done, and done, and done that you wonder just where their belly button will be by the time they are 50.

Have you seen the new advert for Dolce & Gabana with Sophia Loren. She was a beautiful woman but seems to have had work done and doesn't look too good imo

I had to do a double take when I saw the advert, wasn't sure if it was really her or dodgy lookalike.

But why, at 81, would a woman who has been beautiful all her life suddenly decide to get enhancements (assuming that she has)? However lucky you've been with your skin, by your 80's the skin will just not have the elasticity anyway, and Nature will have the last word. How they can possibly think it looks natural just amazes me - you can tell at 100 paces if someone has had things done (and just look at what happened to Lesley Ash, and she was comparatively young when she had treatments). The Donald Duck look isn't clever or pretty, and how someone of Sophia Loren's age could even consider it, I find incredible. Trying to look 30 when you are 80 or so is just ridiculous, and the most expensive Cosmetic practices in the world are not going to change that.

Well at 81 (maybe more if the truth was known) SL has earned the right to do that sort of thing but it's when very young people get it done, and done, and done that you wonder just where their belly button will be by the time they are 50.

Don't know about Sophia Loren but that Lunchtime Show is truly awful. It's like the shopping telly version of Loose Women but 10 times more dull! Marverine has just been touting an ink roller that obscures personal information on envelopes to prevent identity theft, and a rather haggard-looking Sara Griffiths has been screeching loudly over all the other hens! Marverine looks bored as does the woman on the left, but then I'm sure she's there to tout jewellery not babble on about a silly ink roller!

I don't normally get to watch QVC during the day but I'm currently off work revising for my professional exams. I might have to switch QVC off as it's distracting me.

I've been looking at pictures of Sophia Loren on the internet, and I don't think she has had plastic surgery. I think she has a face which sometimes looks wonderful and sometimes looks frightful. She has always had pouty lips, and she has always had a very exaggerated signature eye-makeup.

If that was the bit I saw yesterday, Marverine's eyes were on overtime eye-rolling duties - I'm constantly amazed they don't fall out. Perhaps it was her reaction to how bored she was. Newsflash: so were the viewers, Marv.....
Don't know about Sophia Loren but that Lunchtime Show is truly awful. It's like the shopping telly version of Loose Women but 10 times more dull! Marverine has just been touting an ink roller that obscures personal information on envelopes to prevent identity theft, and a rather haggard-looking Sara Griffiths has been screeching loudly over all the other hens! Marverine looks bored as does the woman on the left, but then I'm sure she's there to tout jewellery not babble on about a silly ink roller!

I don't normally get to watch QVC during the day but I'm currently off work revising for my professional exams. I might have to switch QVC off as it's distracting me.

Latest posts

Back