LOGO by Lori Goldstein TSV 29/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't hold out much hope for this actually offering anything different to the US clothing brands which have already had TSVs, but I agree, it's great to have a TSV from a different brand.

My money is on a similar product to the recent Anttony offering - 'jersey' tunic, a la Yong Kim/Join, as Logo seem to favour that type of fashion.

I have this item from Last Clicks and it's nice quality and looks better on than off IYKWIM. I doubt I'd pay the full price for it though so the TSV will have to have a very good price to tempt me.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 284
What's DHS please?

Dreaded High Street - you know that place that Q presenters tell us that we will have to (a) take our life in our hands to dare venture there, (b) will cost us a small fortune to park and (c) there will be nothing of quality comparable to Q to buy.

Oh dear

See there is a Logo TSV tonight. Just checked out whats new in the range from the Q site, and its more of the dreaded sharkbite, lacy flouncy hems, and yet more of the Join/Yonk Gim style of tops. These 'designers' all follow each other like lemmings ! We had Anttony's offering a few weeks ago, and I see old Renee is up again shortly - whats betting that will be something similar. Innovative when Join did it, but now its all becoming a bit of a yawn AND in cheap and nasty fabric.

SCW's link is live now £41.28 far too expensive for a TSV IMO especially if no easy pays (none showing yet anyway).

SCW's link is live now £41.28 far too expensive for a TSV IMO especially if no easy pays (none showing yet anyway).

Just seen it on Catherine trailing the launch ... I would have never guessed that was the price !! ...my money is safe!!

OTT price wise but I always think these styles look rather odd. It's as if there's not enough material for the main body of the garment so a piece of lace or whatever has been stuck on the end to add some length. Only my opinion of course!

They've got the "stylist" with the skunk/badger hair-do.

Just to add - seems very clingy. Larger model was wearing jeans under the top and you got all the outline of the patch pockets. Also don't get the different colour lower parts of the garment. I think it would have looked way classier if the colour had been the same and just the texture of the fabrics had changed... Also didn't like how the coloured part comes up so short at the front... or the way it hangs down from the bust... or how sheer it looks. It gives it a maternity feel to it which is unfortunate unless you are in an interesting condition.

Last edited:
I am totally unimpressed by this range - watched for 10 mins then switched over to Sky news.

I wonder what would Q do without its plethora of American designers - do we not have any over here, they all seem to come from the States, which I have nothing against, some are good, some are utter rubbish, but we have very good designers in this country so why are they not on Q, maybe ours are made of stronger stuff and tell Q where to go LoL - just wondered.

According to the guest this collection works for the larger body shapes ..if by that she means they cling and show every `shape` she`s right !! Clingy clingy and more cling!! Catherine is salivating over a tatty looking waterfall cardigan that looks like its two sizes too big and its been rescued from the bottom of the laundry basket and is a must buy for her!!

I am totally unimpressed by this range - watched for 10 mins then switched over to Sky news.

I wonder what would Q do without its plethora of American designers - do we not have any over here, they all seem to come from the States, which I have nothing against, some are good, some are utter rubbish, but we have very good designers in this country so why are they not on Q, maybe ours are made of stronger stuff and tell Q where to go LoL - just wondered.

Perhaps they come in a job lot from QVC America !!

I reckon they must lay on a single visit to the warehouse for all the designers who will put their name on the factory creations - and perhaps once they've filled the trip with the US design contingent there's no room for the Brits or other Europeans... plus there is more margin on it with the US sales volume combined with other countries. I don't think many of the British/European designers who appear over here are featured on QVC US. If that ever changes, then we can look forward to more sharkbites and horrible layered hems from names we recognise over here... I won't hold my breath... and even if it did come to pass, it wouldn't tempt me to buy.

So far one of the few US names we see over here who is bucking the trend on what things are made of is Isaac Mizrahi. Even poor Marla Wynne seems to be being sucked into the polyester web.

I'd rather visit my local Debenhams where fashion designers who merit the name (and you might have actually heard of) have budget ranges which are better priced and available to be touched and tried on without exhorbitant p&p.

The top makes the models look larger around the derrière IMHO - peplums used to work by going in before kicking out and creating an illusion, this just seems to add bulk (gathered fabric just where you don't need it!) in combination with different colour and texture draws more attention to the area?!

It seems expensive .The main body of the garment looks very thin .

It looks better on the larger models but is clinging when they turn around.

It's a new TSV brand but much the same shape as most of Q's offerings .

Latest posts

Back