Nails Inc TSV 30/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Nails-Inc.jpg

Colours look a bit samey to recent TSV's. I like the bright pink and red, but have too many of those paler pinky nudes.

I was thinking the same. I have had all the ADs from the TSV last July - one more drop to go in a few weeks. I think I've got enough bright pinks and bright reds and a thousand nudes, even if they do keep bringing out the same colours with different health-giving ingredients (multivitamins, kale, etc) so I'm good for this life.

I only like the brighter pink one so shall give it a miss. The colours are a little bland for me - thankfully.

Dr. Anthony Komaroff, Harvard Medical School:

"Misconceptions about fingernails are common, and so are remedies claiming to make your nails better. But like it or not, there’s relatively little you can do to change the overall health of your nails.

It’s a myth that eating gelatin will encourage healthy, longer nails. I can see where the myth started. Gelatin is made of processed collagen. Collagen is an important protein; it provides strength and elasticity to skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and other body parts. So someone figured that brittle fingernails needed more collagen.

There are two problems with that line of reasoning. First, the collagen you eat gets digested in your gut. More important, your fingernails are not made up of collagen; they’re made up of keratin. Although it’s also a structural protein, keratin is unrelated to gelatin. That’s why eating gelatin or soaking your nails in it will not affect your nails in any way."

I've gone right off Nails Inc, haven't bought any for ages!
Got fed up with every kit having some revolting sparkly, glittery offering in it & they all became very samey!
This kit looks nice but the colours are a bit wishy-washy & tbh, the consistency in quality between different colours is so poor I don't think I'll chance any more!
Even eldest DD has chucked out quite a few nice colours as they're either too thick or too thin & runny to get a good finish!
Shame as they do some nice kits!

:confused:

I guess this is what QVC is requesting (safe colours, a treatment, a special effect) rather than what Nails Inc are actually able to offer. It's the same with OPI, their TSV's are desperately safe.

I guess this is what QVC is requesting (safe colours, a treatment, a special effect) rather than what Nails Inc are actually able to offer. It's the same with OPI, their TSV's are desperately safe.

& then when they do change it up a bit it bombs big time on them which tells them they shouldnt change what sells so they just go back to the standard ones

I've gone right off Nails Inc, haven't bought any for ages!
Got fed up with every kit having some revolting sparkly, glittery offering in it & they all became very samey!
This kit looks nice but the colours are a bit wishy-washy & tbh, the consistency in quality between different colours is so poor I don't think I'll chance any more!
Even eldest DD has chucked out quite a few nice colours as they're either too thick or too thin & runny to get a good finish!
Shame as they do some nice kits!

:confused:

I absolutely agree with you. I had to chuck numerous glitters out because they dried up.and the normal ones aren't much better. I definitely prefer OPI but don't think their colours have been up to much lately.

I have had some nails inc bottles for years and they have kept so well not so sure about the newer ones though, I find the brand chips on me so easily, but I do like the caviar top coat, think that is my fav nails inc product, on the other hand (excuse the terrible pun) Leighton Denny ones have kept very badly and seem to "curdle"quickly, even though I keep them in a cool dry place. I have got confused at to what colours are in this tsv and what are the auto delivery ones ,really don't need anymore nail varnish anyway,

I don't need any more either. I too got fed up with all the glittery ones & stopped ordering, they are a pain to get off.
I find it's the OPI ones that thicken & spoil though.

& then when they do change it up a bit it bombs big time on them which tells them they shouldnt change what sells so they just go back to the standard ones

Thanks SCW, but I am able to understand these things by myself without your running commentary.

Latest posts

Back