Greased Lightnigh TSV Wednesday 9/3/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Geez how old is that product
I expect they will say not sure what to get your mum for Mother's Day
Thrill her with the unisex product
Ok it won't arrive it time but the joy of recieving this gift will out weigh its late arrival

Thank you very much for posting this TSV, May. I really like Greased Lightning's products, so much so I've just bought their car leather cleaner - "Lovely Leather" from Amazon (get the 1 litre bottle - it's only £2 more than the 500ml!). Showroom Shine is excellent for cleaning the car, as is Crystal Clear for cleaning the windows / mirrors. Also the Bug Buster is amazing. I don't know how it works but it just melts the bugs away, meaning you just spray on and wipe off. Dash Devil is also excellent for vinyl / dashboards. I haven't tried Stain Shifter as I don't have and stains to shift. My Audi A1 has cloth upholstery and it's like new. My other car (a Daihatsu Copen) has a red leather interior - hence I bought their "Lovely Leather" product. Does anyone know how much the TSV is going to cost? If it's around £20 or under I will buy it.

Thank you very much for posting this TSV, May. I really like Greased Lightning's products, so much so I've just bought their car leather cleaner - "Lovely Leather" from Amazon (get the 1 litre bottle - it's only £2 more than the 500ml!). Showroom Shine is excellent for cleaning the car, as is Crystal Clear for cleaning the windows / mirrors. Also the Bug Buster is amazing. I don't know how it works but it just melts the bugs away, meaning you just spray on and wipe off. Dash Devil is also excellent for vinyl / dashboards. I haven't tried Stain Shifter as I don't have and stains to shift. My Audi A1 has cloth upholstery and it's like new. My other car (a Daihatsu Copen) has a red leather interior - hence I bought their "Lovely Leather" product. Does anyone know how much the TSV is going to cost? If it's around £20 or under I will buy it.

Bit of a hinty-hint-hint from our Will on his post:
Without doubt the hero from Greased Lightning is Showroom Shine – available on our website on its own for just under £15 – a great price – but with our Today’s Special Value offer you’ll get an extra three products for just £5 more!

So that's suggesting to me either just north or south of £20 (before p&p).

I could well be in for this.

This is great stuff, it's just a shame I can never be bothered to use it :mysmilie_17:

This is great stuff, it's just a shame I can never be bothered to use it :mysmilie_17:

I can't be bothered at the moment, either. Too cold :( plus I've got 2 cars now - twice as much work to do. I think I will clean them on alternate weeks to save a little bit of money.

Thought you told us last month the floor fell out of the Audi? You kept going on and on and on and on when you bought it make and model non-stop, then suddenly changing gear the floor fell out. Sounded like an old banger.

Thought you told us last month the floor fell out of the Audi? You kept going on and on and on and on when you bought it make and model non-stop, then suddenly changing gear the floor fell out. Sounded like an old banger.

No Donna, I was quoting a line from an old Perry Como Song: "Magic Moments!" Car's fine!

The showroom shine stuff works miracles on my windows and mirrors. I've not tried it on the car yet, might be rubbish !

Definitely going to look at this TSV.

Eric's Mum - so sorry to learn of your loss. There is no good time to lose your mum, but how particularly poignant considering tomorrow is Mothering Sunday... makes it all the harder.

Latest posts

Back