Nick Verreos Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
This show about to come on at 8pm.......................looks like an accident in a paint factory!

DF looks awful in that top. Those jegging things don`t do her any favours either.

DF looks awful in that top. Those jegging things don`t do her any favours either.

DF's unerring sense of style strikes out again! She needs to go up a size - it's too tight around her stomach.

I love bright colours, I really do... but this range doesn't really seem to be bringing anything new. Presumably he is selecting from the same warehouse as the other US brands.

DF's unerring sense of style strikes out again! She needs to go up a size - it's too tight around her stomach.

I love bright colours, I really do... but this range doesn't really seem to be bringing anything new. Presumably he is selecting from the same warehouse as the other US brands.

What, you mean she doesn't fit the medium/small 14... surely not!

what i can't understand with them is when they say these tops have a lot of stretch it doesn't mean you need to go down a size to use the stretch it just makes you look larger than you are... the stretch is there for comfort and incase you bloat after a large meal or bottle of wine haha... it really annoys me when their selling point is get a 12 as it stretches, yes ok it might fit but you'd look as ridiculous as they do it!

Nothing new in this range.They are interchangeable with most of the others at Q. They change the name of the designer and think we won't notice.

what i can't understand with them is when they say these tops have a lot of stretch it doesn't mean you need to go down a size to use the stretch it just makes you look larger than you are... the stretch is there for comfort and incase you bloat after a large meal or bottle of wine haha... it really annoys me when their selling point is get a 12 as it stretches, yes ok it might fit but you'd look as ridiculous as they do it!

You mean you don't want to look like the filling in a sausage casing?? :mysmilie_13:

If you don't benefit from the stretch, there's always the cling to worry about...

Ha ha. That video......Was that a nervous laugh from Claire or a howl of despair at having to sell those horrors ? but I notice most sizes sold out so some one must like them.

Indeed! Just because it fits it doesn't mean it looks good!

I can't see the garment, all I've got on my iPad screen is a load of black and interference - rather like the days when televisions had horizontal and vertical holds that had to be adjusted from time to time.

These beauties, top to match!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back