Lola Rose Jorja Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
There's no video of this item and I'd like an idea of the scale on the wrist. Can anyone help? What size do you think the beads are. I was tempted to order but just imagine being disappointed that it is a lot smaller than I imagined when it arrives. I have one in my basket but sm thinking I should wait until it's back in stock so I can see it modelled and read any reviews. What do you think I'm relatively new to Lola Rose.

There's no video of this item and I'd like an idea of the scale on the wrist. Can anyone help? What size do you think the beads are. I was tempted to order but just imagine being disappointed that it is a lot smaller than I imagined when it arrives. I have one in my basket but sm thinking I should wait until it's back in stock so I can see it modelled and read any reviews. What do you think I'm relatively new to Lola Rose.

I make jewellery myself so I'll see if I can work it out!!

Judging by the size of the knots I think the stones could be in the region of 12mm wide by 16mm long - the cord goes round the outside of the beads too as they prob have grooves in the sides (I've seen beads like that). I have compared it to one of my LR bracelets which has 10mm square beads and this looks bigger. So quite a nice size. They showed it this afternoon briefly - will see if I can find it

I make jewellery myself so I'll see if I can work it out!!

Judging by the size of the knots I think the stones could be in the region of 12mm wide by 16mm long - the cord goes round the outside of the beads too as they prob have grooves in the sides (I've seen beads like that). I have compared it to one of my LR bracelets which has 10mm square beads and this looks bigger. So quite a nice size. They showed it this afternoon briefly - will see if I can find it

Catherine is wearing the peach moonstone version at about 53 minutes into the 4pm show (access by tv guide) - Looks a good size :)

Thanks so much both of you, you're brilliant. Unfortunately though I got distracted by real life and by the time I came back to look it had been bumped out of my basket and sold out.

I'll look out for it another time. Probably just as well as it's a lot of money but I did think it looked particularly nice in the pastel mix.

Latest posts

Back