Garden Lounger TSV 12/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have one of these. Comfy chair, useless canopy, heavy to move around.

Multi Position Outdoor Recliner Chair with Canopy, Drinks Holder & Bag
Item Number: 507260
QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price: £39.96
P&P £8.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £13.32, plus P&P

Designed for ultimate comfort, this stylish lounger features multiple reclining positions for everything from sunbathing to al fresco dining, with a detachable and adjustable head rest, a canopy for sun protection and a handy detachable drinks holder. Whether you're off camping, enjoying a day at the beach or simply relaxing in the back garden, this Valencia lounger from Lilo Leisure will ensure you enjoy those sunny days in style.

Safe and strong - the chair can be safely adjusted using the side mechanism, plus the powder-coated steel frame, stabilising feet and strong Textoline construction ensure a sturdiness that supports up to 110kg (242lbs).

Comfort and shade in one - adjust the chair into a number of positions from upright to fully reclined - simply position and lock into place. The overhead canopy can be raised up or pulled down to give the right amount of shade, and the removable drinks tray attaches to the main recliner frame so it always stays level - it has a holder for your phone or music player too.

Perfectly portable - this lightweight lounger collapses down easily when not in use, and with its compact and portable design, is ideal for taking on camping trips or beach holidays. It also comes with a handy carry bag.

Compact collapsible design for easy storage
Drinks tray features a holder for phone/MP3 player/iPod
Steel frame; Textoline fabric with 4 x 4 weave for extra support and strength
Wipe down with warm soapy water to clean
Lounger in reclining position including canopy (l x w x d): 113cm x 65cm x 165cm (44.5" x 25.6" x 65")
Lounger with drinks tray attached (l x w x d): 113cm x 78cm x 165cm (44.5" x 30.7" x 65")
Lounger in upright seating position including canopy (l x w x d): 120cm x 65cm x 133cm (47.2" x 25.6" x 52.3")
Lounger collapsed: 97cm x 65cm x 14cm (38" x 25.6" x 5.5")
Maximum user weight: 110kg (242lbs)
Canopy adds an extra 31cm (12.2")
Gross weight: 11.5kg; net weight: 9.5kg

Colour options:

Jacquard Brown
Tambour Light Brown
Blue
Black

Contains:

1 x multi-position reclining lounger with overhead canopy
1 x removable headrest
1 x drinks holder
1 x carry bag

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.507260

I wish they would bring back the wicker set with umbrella and drinks table, where the chairs had tuck away footstools and turned the chairs into loungers. It was a tsv a couple of years back and I regret not getting one.

I fancy the blue one, but am I correct in thinking blue attracts flies? The video is odd with her setting up the lounger on the garden path!

I bought 4 of these last year and love them. Really comfortable and stylish looking. I went for black. They really are all weather, we left ours outside for months, in all weather and they were fine. The canopy is rubbish though, it bends, but doesn't give you any shade, so it's a complete waste of time, but apart from that, they are fab.

Thanks Ella. Would you recommend it?
Yes definitely, although it's not without its faults. The canopy really is useless as it isn't large enough to provide any shade, and it is heavy to lug around. That said, it's really comfortable and you can position it however you want, it wipes clean, and I love the little table that attaches to the side of it, very handy.

As long as it's not yellow you should be fine.....yellow attracts wasps!

:mysmilie_466: WASPS!! Sorry I have to move house . . . .

Survived divorce, illness, homelessness, poverty, unemployment, and a hundred other things but can't do wasps . . .

CC

I'm just wondering whether as they have done this TSV earlier in the year than usual that they are planning on doing another lounger TSV in the summer. Anyone else think this is possible?

Latest posts

Back