YBF brow pencil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
If you have run out and no hope in Hell chance of replacement, this is a thousand times better! Well done Maybelline, Stacy and Q have done me a favour, wish I'd found it long ago. No cakeyness, just nice smooth application with pencil end same thickness as YBF and powder end for your delight. I have better precision with this product and I have no brows. About a fiver in Asda!

http://www.maybelline.co.uk/makeup/...gclid=CIrv1dDhqcsCFeoBwwodYEYNPQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I also got fed up with waiting and have now found a better product (Clinique superfine brow liner in deep brown, £14). Initially, having never tried any other eyebrow pencil, I believed all the hype about the YBF pencil and used it every day. When Stacey disappeared from QVC, I tried a couple of other pencils and ended up with dodgy orange brows, so I paid over the odds on ebay for more YBF, one of which fell to bits the first time I used it. After that, without much hope of success, I tried the Clinique pencil and cannot believe how superior it is, with no orange, and a really natural look. It's not particularly cheap but I am super-pleased with the results. It's all very well for Stacey to keep promising "exciting news for UK girlfriends coming soon" on Facebook, but I won't be going back to her product and I bet there are loads of us in the same position.

:mysmilie_357: Framboise. I've used the Clinique one too but had trouble retracting it. Glad you are happy with it. Don't think Stacey is coming back to Q.

Latest posts

Back