new kipling sale at vente-privee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

susanlion

Registered Shopper
There is a new kipling sale at vente-privee from tomorrow 11/3/16. Can't wait to see what bargains they have this time.

Last edited:
I signed up for this and I understand that it doesn't start until 6pm tomorrow ( I think) but when it says to "subscribe" what does that do? Also do they take PayPal?

TIA

I'm not buying any this sale, I bought loads in the last sale and I've still got some I haven't even used yet. I bought about three bags, two wristlets and two purses last time all for under £100. I will be buying next sale though and stock up for presents.

I signed up for this and I understand that it doesn't start until 6pm tomorrow ( I think) but when it says to "subscribe" what does that do? Also do they take PayPal?

TIA

It says they take paypal on the website so i assume they will for the kipling one too... I've never used this site before, but have been tempted by a few things today, but i will not give in yet lol

Please be aware that you wait about four weeks for delivery, this is because they have to wait for the stockists to supply them once they've taken their allotted amount of orders. You can also add to your order and still pay the one p&p till the sale is over. If you don't mind waiting weeks to get your order then you're in for some brilliant deals.

It doesn't appear to have started yet sadly since I thought I might be able to buy before I went to work. I won't be back from work at 6pm so may miss out on the best bargains!

Please be aware that you wait about four weeks for delivery, this is because they have to wait for the stockists to supply them once they've taken their allotted amount of orders. You can also add to your order and still pay the one p&p till the sale is over. If you don't mind waiting weeks to get your order then you're in for some brilliant deals.

Oh, so its the same principle as SecretSales? I've used that site an awful lot. Last month I got myself a Tiffany ring I'd wanted for what seems like forever for £75 instead of the £400 in store price tag, I also got my son Armani zip up sweatshirts for like £40 instead of the £150 in store price... I love these sites, this is going to be dangerous.

I really like a couple of bags on their website, but a lot of the reviews the company get are terrible, ie on trust pilot etc, most of them are in French,but still appear worringly bad despite my appalling French, are they that bad as a company?

Thank you Janey, I can't resist a couple of bags so will give the a try, I don't one waiting for my order for a few weeks as long as it turns up eventually ��

It tells you step by step on your account how your order is moving along. It's worth the wait, I'm never in any rush so I don't mind, it's well worth it for what you save.

I've saved stacks of cash since buying in their sales - and never had a problem with delivery. All my girly friends had Kipling for Xmas last year, and I never spent more than £15 on each item. Result !!!!

The sale didn't start until 6pm. I tried logging in at 5pm - taking into account the 1 hour time difference on sur la Continent, but that didn't work. Cant wait to get my 3 bags for the summer - less then £55 incl p & p. QVC can go swivel !!!

How easy is it to return an item and is it expensive? I like a cabin luggage suitcase but I think that the dimensions on the website are wrong so may have to return.

Sorry, I've never returned anything either, why don't you check the sizes on the kipling site.

Latest posts

Back