Joan Collins range to be sold in M and S

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done Joan.
It’s going to be nice to be able to play with the testers in the shop and use M&S beauty 20% discount every now and then.

Do you think Q has influence with M&S? I only ask as many of the brands sell have gone onto to be stocked in M&S... l'occitane, leighton denny, james reed (fake tan) and now joan... and possibly a few others i can't remember..;

I suspect Boots and M&S watch how a newish brand fares and then offer them shop space when they've established a customer base. Alternatively brands will approach M&S and Boots hoping they'll stock their brand and selling in a couple of outlets gives a brand greater security and strengthens their position should QVC start pressuring them to offer greater savings at smaller margins.

Fabulous lipsticks Joanie :mysmilie_59: Nice one!

I`ve a feeling Joanie wanted a wider customer base. Not everybody watches QVC and yet many people will browse Marks website or mooch around a store. Good for her and it goes to show you`re never too old to reinvent yourself.

Do you think Q has influence with M&S? I only ask as many of the brands sell have gone onto to be stocked in M&S... l'occitane, leighton denny, james reed (fake tan) and now joan... and possibly a few others i can't remember..;
Emma Hardie, Alpha H a couple I can think of.

I don't think Q has any influence, particularly with M & S. Leighton Denny started with M & S before he even appeared on QVC, they also sell Philip Kingsley too, and have done for a while.

I think Joan's range is nice, though I have only tried the fragrance, but it will be nice to see it in person. Well done Joan, I agree.

qvc = no qudos no value and inCONVINENT. glad these brands are available to buy on the high street. you buy what you want no tsv bundles. you get to test properly without having to pay double postage. and no haggling about lost parcels

I did real on the Daily Mail(sorry I do read online), and they called M&S low end!!!!!!! I would say M&S has more trust and better customer service than QVC! Oh but then don't QVC advertise in their Sunday mag!!!

Great news, fantastic range of make up. It'll be good to buy single items rather than bundles from QVC that always have something in that you don't want/need.

Last edited:
I`ve a feeling Joanie wanted a wider customer base. Not everybody watches QVC and yet many people will browse Marks website or mooch around a store. Good for her and it goes to show you`re never too old to reinvent yourself.

Never tried Miss Collins range, her lipsticks gets awesome reviews! Not sure about her other make-up. :mysmilie_7:

Do M&S normally have any special offers when a new brand is launched? I see they already have Joans body lotion in stock but nothing else yet. I'd love to get some more of her lipsticks and have a £50 gift card to spurge.

QVC stock levels are almost non existant and she doesn't appear to have a visit planned in the near future either so looks like M&S for me.

Also her new lipstick colours look to die for on her website. One is called Lara too, the name of the daughter I never had so a must have for me such a pretty colour too.

Saw Joan's collection in M & S yesterday, in their Birmingham and Solihull branches, I really liked the look of some of it and love the classic packaging, there was lots of testers available all full and untainted so I was nice to have play and try some of the colours on, the foundation was very tempting. The sales assistant said how good she had found the eyelash gel to be, the lipsticks seem good quality too but some of the shades are a bit to bright for me

Good to know it's out somewhere. Not out yet in Chelmsford today. Was there any offers on it LBA?

I doubt it will be in Chelmsford they don't stock all of brands available online. They don't do Alpha h or Neal's Yard.

Latest posts

Back