Laura Geller 20% Off Escentual

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a good deal if you fancied that 20 shades eye palette http://www.escentual.com/laura-geller/laurageller038/

There's some really nice colours in there and I must admit I really like Laura's eye shadow, it's really well pigmented and lasts. However, I've got enough eyeshadow to last me well into the next decade! So many palettes, so little time :mysmilie_17:

I know I don't need anything but all her products look so pretty, whats up with me:mysmilie_12: Can't resist make-up.

Oh dear you two just made me spend £55 on two eyeshadow pallets. The 20 pce one abve and the nude pallet couldn't choose. I'm like a teenager lately with eyeshadow enjoying having the time and patience to play.

Oh dear you two just made me spend £55 on two eyeshadow pallets. The 20 pce one abve and the nude pallet couldn't choose. I'm like a teenager lately with eyeshadow enjoying having the time and patience to play.
Oooh hope you enjoy!

There's a LG TSV coming soon in April and a second drop of the previous TSV with bronze and brighten supersize for those who opted in.

Latest posts

Back