Back by popular demand?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Not by web players, I wouldn't think!

Looks like yet another week of phone buying only for all TV games.......even for normal auctions.

Am feeling somewhat discriminated against......:2:

:11:I noticed that too Sacha..even though there are enough in a game for us webbies to play, we seem to be excluded yet again...But not heard anyone at gemstv actually say its phone buyers only!!?(Iwonder) if its like you say.

I keep getting the "too late" message, I've even clicked before the price crash as I have genuinely wanted the piece what ever the price was,ha ha lol.:52:

Mirabelle xx

Hi Mirabelle, hope you are now feeling much better.

I think Craig is being diplomatic as I heard him request the video clip to be played, rather than him having to do any explaining.

But if you do click Buy It, you'll see that message....

Sorry, this is a Special TV game..........

S xx

:11: I stand corrected I have just seen the promo for this farce!!

All week long and to be "fair to all" Phone Buyers Only" what a joke!!
Gemstv have you learnt nothing from your last fiasco!!?

I sense discrimination again...seems gemstv only want us webbies to play when they want us to...Baa humbugs...Christmas spirit..more like scrooge.(I'm not a happy bunny)

Mirabelle.

Now I'm fuming........just saw a ring go for half what I paid very very recently!!

So I dial up, press option 3 and the message I get........."We are experiencing technical difficulties...please try again later"

Huh?

Angeline's telling us the item has now sold out. So how can I try again later!

This is the same message I got a few weeks back the one time I tried phoning in, so I never bothered again!

Can I make a suggestion to you all? Forget Gems TV and move over to Rocks & Co!!

The last 3 items I ordered from Gems TV were all returned because they looked liked they came out of a lucky bag - cheap and nasty! I now only buy from Rocks & Co because they sell good quality pieces at excellent prices. TJC, Gems etc just cannot compete especially on the more expensive gems such as Paraiba, Coloured Diamonds, Tanzanite etc. Yes Rocks & Co have had some "teething troubles" with their systems but their jewellery is fab.

IMHO Gems TV won't be around for long. They have taken something that wasn't broken and tried to fix it only to make a shambles out of the whole channel! I have spent a fortune with Gems TV in the past and never once ordered by phone, so even if I didn't feel their quality had gone downhill I still wouldn't buy from them when they have no respect for web buyers. The farce with their £1 items also stuck in my throat - taking items which were won fairly out of people's baskets was an absolute disgrace! No wonder presenters are deserting the sinking ship! Caroline and Ruth are now on Rocks & Co., Emma is on the other web one and many have just disappeared. Surely that says something to you?

So folks - even if you only do it once, buy from Rocks & Co. - either on the Web or the Phone and if you watch when John Scott is on not only will you get great jewellery but a great laugh too!

Hi Klosblu,totally agree I have moved to Rocksandco and their jewellery is better priced and their designs are fresh and innovative,still trying to find that andalusite for £89,just hope their CS improves.

Do you think that this is an easy way to exclude webbers, permanantly, doesnt look as if webbers will be able to buy christmas presents, unless we go into the web games, it would be good for us to be able to get some of these tv bargains, gem could easily include webbers in normal games and exclude the £1 games from us, up until the last year i have bought a large number of items from the beginning of gems, have now switched to rocks &co

Hi Guys,

I too am totally fed up with Gems. RocksTV have been getting all my spare dosh. Its full of disenchanted ex or semi Gems customers.

I have noted that they still invite Freeview viewers to watch on the web when the airtime is finished - wots the point of that. I looked in for half an hour yesterday to see what had been going on while I was away and it now looks like a pile 'em high and sell 'em cheap site. There'll always be a market for this type of selling so I reckon they'll survive. Voting on our feet wont change their attitude to us since they no longer need us, except for clearing up the old left-overs and returns.

Ah well such is life - old Gems treasured its regulars, new Gems is happy to toss them away as there are plenty more where they came from if you sell cheap enough.

So its a permanent bye-bye to Gems (tear in her eye) and a yah boo sucks to 'em. Hello to the newcomers with a bit more class.

Argey
(grumble, grumble, whinge, moan, groan, sulk, cry, stamp feet, wail, refuse food, roll on floor screaming, jump up and down loudly, rip clothes, throw mug on floor - ohh I give up then - retreats into corner sucking thumb)

totally agree Argey well said

Hi Guys,

I too am totally fed up with Gems. RocksTV have been getting all my spare dosh. Its full of disenchanted ex or semi Gems customers.

I have noted that they still invite Freeview viewers to watch on the web when the airtime is finished - wots the point of that. I looked in for half an hour yesterday to see what had been going on while I was away and it now looks like a pile 'em high and sell 'em cheap site. There'll always be a market for this type of selling so I reckon they'll survive. Voting on our feet wont change their attitude to us since they no longer need us, except for clearing up the old left-overs and returns.

Ah well such is life - old Gems treasured its regulars, new Gems is happy to toss them away as there are plenty more where they came from if you sell cheap enough.

So its a permanent bye-bye to Gems (tear in her eye) and a yah boo sucks to 'em. Hello to the newcomers with a bit more class.

Argey
(grumble, grumble, whinge, moan, groan, sulk, cry, stamp feet, wail, refuse food, roll on floor screaming, jump up and down loudly, rip clothes, throw mug on floor - ohh I give up then - retreats into corner sucking thumb)

Mirabelle is spitting her dummy out too:17:...
excellent post Argey well said..couldn't match that one if I tried..:18:

Luv
Mirabelle xx

I'm shocked by the arrogance of Gems TV! I have been a web customer for quite a few years and have spent a bit of money too! I have wondered why I couldn't login - now I know why! Wont bother in future!

I have no experience of Rocks & Co but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Rocks TV whose Customer Service is second to none!

Latest posts

Back