Well Done IW!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
IW promised delivery for Easter and they went and stuck to it! Items ordered only two days ago have been delivered this morning, and without any hike in price or exorbitant P&P. Can't see the other channel managing that frankly. They can't even move stuff from the warehouse in to days. Couple that with price deals, lower prices in general, some good products, decent fashion, capped P&P, nice presenters (most of them) and a overall better viewing experience, IW are blowing the competition out of the water. Long may it continue.

I am finding Ideal World deliveries to be faster than any of the other shopping channels eg. QVC & TJC . I buy far more from them these days and am very satisfied with the products , prices and postage costs . Keep it up .

OUCH! Why I'd never buy from Ideal World!

For balance I suppose a lot of people are often minded to post on review sites when things have gone wrong.

However, there's over 1000 reviews so it's a sizable measure of opinion and the overall rating on both review sites is shockingly poor.

It's as bad as I've personally ever seen for a retailer :mysmilie_13:

Me and non wearing De Knees have very different tastes..........I think it's horrible :smirk:

Let me tell you something Momma.

De Kness could wear a Tiffany Diamond Ring and it would still look like a Ring on a Homing Pigeons Leg with her Freddy Krueger hands :mysmilie_59:

I've got to agree with Moth, yes IW products and over all service for me is second to none. You'll always get disgruntled shopper, same with QVC for me personally I've never had a problem with IW and like I always say with QVC the "free phone" is payed for by the p&p, where as IW what you see is what you get. I ordered four Daisy Eldridge tops, with p&p late Monday and they came today, all this for £38. Out of the two companies IW is the one I shop with, more my style.........except for the Bid Twaterrati they well and truly get on my chesticles.

I purchased a couple of things years ago, it wasn't a terrible experience but I can't say that it inspired me to buy anything else.

I hated the way whole hours were devoted to 1 pair of shoes and loved the choice on Q. However Q has now become Groundhog Day and everyone praises IW postage system so I thought I would give the website a look.

Is it just me or does their website make Q's woeful effort look good? I just can't get to grips with it at all, but maybe I just need to become familiar with it. Got to say I don't think I'm quite ready yet to actually watch it!

I am finding Ideal World deliveries to be faster than any of the other shopping channels eg. QVC & TJC . I buy far more from them these days and am very satisfied with the products , prices and postage costs . Keep it up .

Call me cynical, but I wonder if that's because they're so keen to shift their tat quickly?

Once you get it and want to return it, you have to pay through the nose to do so.

I purchased a couple of things years ago, it wasn't a terrible experience but I can't say that it inspired me to buy anything else.

I hated the way whole hours were devoted to 1 pair of shoes and loved the choice on Q. However Q has now become Groundhog Day and everyone praises IW postage system so I thought I would give the website a look.

Is it just me or does their website make Q's woeful effort look good? I just can't get to grips with it at all, but maybe I just need to become familiar with it. Got to say I don't think I'm quite ready yet to actually watch it!

I don't watch much IW I just trawl the website, except if it's something I want to buy and it's on, then I appreciate a whole hour before I part with my money as opposed to QVC who give you three minutes and palpatarions.

I remember they used to do lovely jewellery (never bought but tempted).

I remember a lady (Judy?) who sold coloured sapphires who also looked as if she was on another planet.

I also remember stones (tanzanite) for setting yourself.

I can see nothing on the website jewellery wise which looks better than Argos.

At one time it seemed like the whole channel was devoted to Pavers shoes.

But the worst of the whole lot is days of bleeding Karcher. On a par with a steam mops.

I remember they used to do lovely jewellery (never bought but tempted).

I remember a lady (Judy?) who sold coloured sapphires who also looked as if she was on another planet.

I also remember stones (tanzanite) for setting yourself.

I can see nothing on the website jewellery wise which looks better than Argos.

At one time it seemed like the whole channel was devoted to Pavers shoes.

But the worst of the whole lot is days of bleeding Karcher. On a par with a steam mops.

They don't even have Karcher now, they have cheaper alternatives (lots of them) :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back