Shadazzle.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lovell Park

Registered Shopper
I don't know if anyone saw any of the episodes yesterday. The German guy annoyed every presenter he worked with and was great entertainment even just for that. Has anyone ever used shadazzle?...if so does it actually work?.

I'm sure it 'works' to a point but it looks like classic Selly Telly fodder to me. I always think if something is so fantastic wouldn't it be on sale everywhere?

Maybe i'm too cynical :mysmilie_59:

I turned over to watch purely because of the appalling name of the product. There was poor Joanne trying to present with this tearaway guest. The lady was protesting WAAY too much about how nice and polite he was....

I was immediately suspicious when I saw the VT of the customers who thought it was marvellous. They were all filmed at a shopping centre and I am convinced that they were offered 1 or more free tubs of the stuff to say what they were saying - there was that air of saying what they were being paid to say about it... none spoke of their personal experience of using the product at home. It just seems like a set-up hard-sell sales ploy.

I don't know if anyone saw any of the episodes yesterday. The German guy annoyed every presenter he worked with and was great entertainment even just for that. Has anyone ever used shadazzle?...if so does it actually work?.

Yes it does it's great, bought another two yesterday. Felt sorry for the fella, every two seconds he had "fifty percent of the stock has gone!! fourty percent of the stock has gone!! we've got ten percent left!! five!! four!! three!! two!! It's gone!!!!!!!"
If I was him I'd have downed tools and walked of the set. Jacksie made QVC presenters look positively mute.

The Copper Pan demonstrations were, in my opinion, disingenuous. He used a spray liquid detergent that obviously has no abrasive qualities so there wasn't a hope of it cleaning Copper as the product on sale would. Being clay based it surely must have at least mild abrasive qualities, much like very fine Face Exfoliating Scrubs do.

Here's some comment on the product, it seems OK but it was over £20 delivered so a premium priced product indeed. I think i'll stick to good old Cif and use Steam, as they so often urge us to :mysmilie_59:

http://doesitreallywork.org/shadazzle-review/

So all in all the thumbs up. I can obviously only go by what my own experience is, and for me it works a treat, I wouldn't have bought it again if it didn't, so I'm just lucky that it works on what I use it on, which is everything. :mysmilie_14:

So all in all the thumbs up. I can obviously only go by what my own experience is, and for me it works a treat, I wouldn't have bought it again if it didn't, so I'm just lucky that it works on what I use it on, which is everything. :mysmilie_14:

That's the right way to look at things I think. If something works for you and the price is right then that's all that really matters.

It's just the nature of the beast called Selly Telly that means tomorrow it will be Steam we should be using as it's natural, or Blue Magic as it's, well, 'magic' and on and on.

I remember years ago buying (from QVC) one of those cleaners that came with a Sponge Brush that you dipped in a dilution and just used the foam, it was crap! :mysmilie_59:

That's the right way to look at things I think. If something works for you and the price is right then that's all that really matters.

It's just the nature of the beast called Selly Telly that means tomorrow it will be Steam we should be using as it's natural, or Blue Magic as it's, well, 'magic' and on and on.

I remember years ago buying (from QVC) one of those cleaners that came with a Sponge Brush that you dipped in a dilution and just used the foam, it was crap! :mysmilie_59:

Yeah, that's true. I tried that Blue "Magic" when it was on Bid TV, it dropped to a penny, well I've gotta say, even at one whole penny it was absolutely garbage, if there was any magic there, I certainly couldn't find it.

Yeah, that's true. I tried that Blue "Magic" when it was on Bid TV, it dropped to a penny, well I've gotta say, even at one whole penny it was absolutely garbage, if there was any magic there, I certainly couldn't find it.

It's just Selly Telly isn't it, that's why we love it!

One minute they're using 100's of Litre's of water to clean a car with a Pressure Washer which gives unrivaled results and the next minute that's just wrong and a waste of water (remember everyone, there's an impending hosepipe ban for most of us) when they're selling Waterless Car Cleaners!

You'll notice the bald guy who usually demonstrates Spear & Jackson didn't demo their Pressure Washer, maybe because he demo's the Waterless Williams stuff too! :mysmilie_59:

AAAaaah yes, but did you use the Magic word?? Abra cadabra?

When I was in Australia, 2002 - 2008, I saw a demo at a large outdoor market selling something similar, under another name. I used it to clean all the kitchen sinks, inside ovens, and it really did make the water run off, it was great stuff. Also used it to clean sinks, bath, tiles, all left very clean. My (large) supply ran out last month, but the price on this stuff seems a bit steep. I'll continue with Jif.

Oh, do you think a few hundred 'bounced back'?

Perhaps Momma :mysmilie_17:

It seems this isn't quite as unique a product as was (loosely) made out by our German friend, it looks like it could be a 'white label' item that is badged up.

I'd hazard a guess it's supplied by the family from Larnage in France that own the mine who were alluded to, all the prices seem pretty consistent though and there's different fragrance options so expect Lavender and Lemon Shadazzle imminently :mysmilie_59:

http://www.qvc.com/Bio-Cleaner-Multi-Purpose-Cleaner-and-Microfiber-4-piece-Kit.product.V30476.html

http://www.hsn.com/products/earth-brite-natural-all-purpose-cleaner-2pk-lavender/6854800

http://www.qvcuk.com/ecoegg-Set-of-2-Surface-Cleaners-w-4-Sponges-&-2-Cloths.product.805050.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-805050

Perhaps Momma :mysmilie_17:

It seems this isn't quite as unique a product as was (loosely) made out by our German friend, it looks like it could be a 'white label' item that is badged up.

I'd hazard a guess it's supplied by the family from Larnage in France that own the mine who were alluded to, all the prices seem pretty consistent though and there's different fragrance options so expect Lavender and Lemon Shadazzle imminently :mysmilie_59:

http://www.qvc.com/Bio-Cleaner-Multi-Purpose-Cleaner-and-Microfiber-4-piece-Kit.product.V30476.html

http://www.hsn.com/products/earth-brite-natural-all-purpose-cleaner-2pk-lavender/6854800

http://www.qvcuk.com/ecoegg-Set-of-2-Surface-Cleaners-w-4-Sponges-&-2-Cloths.product.805050.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-805050

Well I never! I thought he was a bit shifty.........I think I'll press on with my hand held steamer :mysmilie_59:

Well I never! I thought he was a bit shifty.........I think I'll press on with my hand held steamer :mysmilie_59:

He was quite full on but so are all the goons! In fairness to them they never said that Shadazzle was unique, only the clay in it.

But when he mentioned the mine in France it seemed really familiar to me but i'd never heard of Shadazzle. Then I remembered it was EcoEgg as we used to get their Stay Fresher For Longer Discs but as is often the case with QVC there's very similar, cheaper products around if you look for them :mysmilie_59:

It's just Selly Telly isn't it, that's why we love it!

One minute they're using 100's of Litre's of water to clean a car with a Pressure Washer which gives unrivaled results and the next minute that's just wrong and a waste of water (remember everyone, there's an impending hosepipe ban for most of us) when they're selling Waterless Car Cleaners!

You'll notice the bald guy who usually demonstrates Spear & Jackson didn't demo their Pressure Washer, maybe because he demo's the Waterless Williams stuff too! :mysmilie_59:

Remember that Karcher uses much much less water than emptying a huge tank over your car. Scientifically proven by floating apples in tubes.

Remember that Karcher uses much much less water than emptying a huge tank over your car. Scientifically proven by floating apples in tubes.

Shhh! Don't mention Karcher here, Ideal World don't sell it anymore.

What was once fantastic was getting a bit of a kick the other day (or the 'leading' brand was anyway, ahem!), Spear & Jackson's Pressure Washer is MUCH better :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back