advice on logging in

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
:17:I need your help for some reason i can not log in.When i click on the login it does nothing the other sub sections i can look at on rocks but i am gutted as there was things i would of bought tonight.i have checked other sites and i can log in on them ok but only rocks i can not log into.i am on vista home.please advice me if you can.

thankyou

:17:

:17:I need your help for some reason i can not log in.When i click on the login it does nothing the other sub sections i can look at on rocks but i am gutted as there was things i would of bought tonight.i have checked other sites and i can log in on them ok but only rocks i can not log into.i am on vista home.please advice me if you can.

thankyou

:17:

Are you using IE or Mozilla? Either way try the other and it may help.

I don't know the answer - but I can't log in at the moment either

I'm presuming it's a technical fault that they're going to sort out soon - hopefully by tomorrow when the extra hours start.

Jantac, I have had an extremely frustrating night with Rocks. Have tried IE and Firefox, and keep getting the message that the Rocks site is taking too long to respond, and the connection is timing out. I wish they'd sort it, I saw two marcasite necklaces tonight, and couldn't bid, a pearl necklace I also wanted and couldn't bid. I finally managed to log in after about 90 mins of trying, and it was the same thing. I get part of the page up, sometimes no chatbox, sometimes no picture, and sometimes no buying bit. Arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

:doggie:

Hope rocks dont mind but as i can not log in i can not check out my basket and i have a item that has been in about 10days now. I have downloaded firefox and that is still the same so i have uninstalled it. Any other idears anyone?

AS download this

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/

its another browser, called Firefox and what Mr Jones was talking about. It sits in your start menu and you use it only when you want to and it wont interfere with anything on your pc.
When you've downloaded it (click the free download button on that link and install) use that to try logging into Rocks.

Hello everyone,

Mad4Gems & Alwaysskint, if you'd like to email me at [email protected] I'll try and work out what the problem is.

Our web team are working on a 'test' page that should be ready by early next week that we will allow us to try and diagnose this issue for those that have it, but in the meantime I'll try and work out what this issue is if you drop me a line.

Kind regards

John

WOW I am so impressed with the level of service that i have had. Katherine has been in touch and John has replied on here.I was only able to log in around 15mins ago approx 3pm.it is strange and i do not know why i could not log in and why i can log in now it is a mystery.But i am so happy as i can still have my fix of bling and chat to the rockaholics.
best customer care in the world you have at rocks

I've also had some major tech probs my end since the format changed. I can rarely log in straightaway now. The rocks page opens, & I have never had probs with sound/vision/chat that f5 hasnt cleared.
I go to sign in, but when I click 'return to homepage' I'm not logged in! This happens multiple times, and closing browser/clearing cookies/rebooting seems to make no difference. Then..suddenly it works. This did happen once before in september, and I emailed Katherine, who was ever helpful,as always, but had no clue. Its been fine til the new format.
I also cannot use live help now. If I click on it...it crashes my whole system totally (4 times now).This system is linked to my business too, and I simply cant risk it anymore. My tech guy has checked out things this end and can find no fault or reason as to why it should happen.
There is obviously some conflict somewhere. As far as I'm aware, no one else has the 'crashing' problem, but I know quite a few struggle with the log in.
I had no tech issues before the format change, and rocks is the only site I have any problems with.:17:

I know the Rocks team are doing their best to sort things, but its dragging on, and incredibly frustrating!!

Oh blah...forgot to mention the 'magic basket' one minute its there, with all I've bought, & I cant chekout, next it has items missing....and on one occasion, items I havent bought!! woohooo! I'm just leaving it alone now til everything is sorted! :30::30:

I've also had some major tech probs my end since the format changed. I can rarely log in straightaway now. The rocks page opens, & I have never had probs with sound/vision/chat that f5 hasnt cleared.
I go to sign in, but when I click 'return to homepage' I'm not logged in! This happens multiple times, and closing browser/clearing cookies/rebooting seems to make no difference. Then..suddenly it works.

That's exactly the problem I had:49:

It's annoying that you can't buy - but even more annoying that you can't chat!

Latest posts

Back