Vionics but much cheaper ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
I suffer from plantar fasciitis and had always wanted to try a pair of Vionic sandals but the price put me off. I went on to Amazon and spotted a pair of toepost sandals from Pro11. Well I have been wearing them all the time lately and the pain in my feet has gone. They look like an identical footbed to the Vionics but are only £16. Has anyone on here tried them and if so can you tell me if they are the same? Ta very much.

I suffer from plantar fasciitis and had always wanted to try a pair of Vionic sandals but the price put me off. I went on to Amazon and spotted a pair of toepost sandals from Pro11. Well I have been wearing them all the time lately and the pain in my feet has gone. They look like an identical footbed to the Vionics but are only £16. Has anyone on here tried them and if so can you tell me if they are the same? Ta very much.

Not used pro11 but do use vionic . Looking at the reviews ( and they are well reviewed) I'd say they look like they would be worth a go .... Plus Amazon has an amazing (& free) returns service, so they're really no risk

I'll certainly bare these in mind when I need a new pair

Had a little look at these for myself out of interest and they do look as if they may be worth a try based on the reviews but just wanted to point out a couple of things (and not to put amazon down at all, I love and use them all the time!)

These are not free postage - when you select your size it adds £3 p&p as they're not sold by amazon themselves and are also not on prime - and they are not free returns, just in case that is a factor...
Some shoes and bags do have free returns on amazon but these are indicated clearly by the price when you buy them - just didn't want you to get stung as I have before ;) You could of course always ask the seller - Wellbeing of whatever they're called - what their exact policy is?

Good luck and if you go for them I hope they help you :)

Latest posts

Back