Bargain Plants at Morrisons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
If anyone is interested, Morrisons have got large Acers (red and green) and large palms for just £8 each. These are big plants, the sort that cost £30 on QVC. They were flying out this morning when I was there.

CC

I've bought plants from Morrisons before, they didn't last long. I think it's really luck of the draw with national retailers with the quality of plant that you get.

I've bought plants from Morrisons before, they didn't last long. I think it's really luck of the draw with national retailers with the quality of plant that you get.

i have bought plants from Morrison's in the past at all seasons and have never been disappointed whereas i am often disappointed with the quality, packaging and price from QVC.

I think with plants from supermarkets and likes of wilko, if they are fresh stock or been looked after they maybe OK. Though can be very hit and miss.

I've found Asda plants and fresh flowers very good. Think it helps that in our local Asda, they really seem to take trouble caring for the plants - I rarely go in there without seeing a member of staff looking after the plants/flowers area of the store.

If anyone is interested, Morrisons have got large Acers (red and green) and large palms for just £8 each. These are big plants, the sort that cost £30 on QVC. They were flying out this morning when I was there.

CC

last year bought two hostas from morrisons and the both have come up even bigger and better than last year. cost £3 for two. homebase are ditching their overpriced ways and doing more basic lines. bought a cordyline for under £2 in the burgundy and a maple in red for around £3..lots of excellent deals in supermarkets now

I bought a huge lavender from Morries last year and it was dirt cheap. Still going strong. I also bought 3 lavenders from Plants 2Gardens on QVC for much more money and although they are growing and alive, they are nothing like the Morrisons one. The fuschias I bought from M however have died. That may be more me than the plants. I have to say those Acers were very tempting but I've no more room.

CC

Latest posts

Back