I'm delirious!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
I have such exciting news!
After >20 years of pleading, nagging, whining, blackmail and various other subterfuge, Mr L finally cracked and agreed I can have a puppy!
I went to choose him yesterday. A beautiful Blue Roan Cocker Spaniel. He won't be ready to bring home until mid June. I'm calling him Blue, and he will be a wonderful companion for me in my retirement.
I'll try and work out how to post a photo, it's such a long time since I did it. :mysmilie_848:

How exciting - a puppy will certainly keep you on your toes - no time for slowing down into 'retirement' ...

Have been retired for 6 years his month, highly recommend it.

Thanks! I actually took early retirement almost two years ago, I'd have had a puppy from day one if it had been my choice. No plans to slow down, in fact I'm hoping to step up a gear!

Congratulations
There is nothing as exciting as bringing a new puppy home.
I would love a puppy but I all ready have 2 dogs a 4 year old blue roan /tri coloured cocker spaniel and a 7 year old cockerpoo and couldn't really manage another dog.
Please post lots of pictures of "blue" when you get him home and I can have "my puppy" through you. If that makes any sense.

Can anyone remind me how to post a photo please? Although I've done it in the past, I've forgotten and really no idea where to start!

Latest posts

Back