Proof Of The Sheer Weird Grotesquesness Of Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I thank you :mysmilie_13:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

:mysmilie_466: He is an utter idiot!

He was on the fashion repeat last night, of course he's 'been in the fashion industry for three decades'!........... Where and how exactly?

'Oooo Simone, you look.........I love this woman, I really do..........'

It was Lyn :dull:

It's just so bizarre on a supposedly 'normal' Selly Telly channel.

Just so very, very. You know.

It's utter garbage :mysmilie_490:

He looks like he's having a breakdown. I am reminded of that famous painting...View attachment 11398

It didn't seem to matter on Bid. That was then, Bid was complete trash. It was what it was and ended up in the inevitable hole it sank into.

This is worse. It's just so utterly pathetic, excruciating and dire beyond anything that had preceded it.

What next? :mysmilie_13:

Also it's £549.99 for something that I'm sure you can buy for less than £200 from budget furniture shops. That's weirdly grotesque in itself!

Oh no! Bonded leather, bonded leather, bonded leather, bonded lea.......help, the palpitations have started again.....I'd like to take their bonded leather and..........(fill in, as appropriate). Weird does not begin to describe these clips, Wirral70. I need a lie down in a darkened room....:mysmilie_13: QUOTE=Wirral70;855798]I thank you :mysmilie_13:

View attachment 11395View attachment 11396View attachment 11397[/QUOTE]

Pete's on at the moment with the Wolfgang Puck pressure cooker - he's making totally bizarre noises, marching on the spot singing "Wolfgang" over and over and has just said something supposedly funny(?), which fell as flat as a pancake because William just gave him a look as though he is nuts and didn't laugh. Pete's going potty over some cooked chicken and said that it looks so good, the floor manager has just rushed on and "stuffed some chicken between his buns". He is just pathetic and if I was William I'd flatten him. This proves again that IW encourage him, or they'd drag him off altogether.

Peter needs strapping into the chair and carted off to the nearest loony bin.

Pete's on at the moment with the Wolfgang Puck pressure cooker - he's making totally bizarre noises, marching on the spot singing "Wolfgang" over and over and has just said something supposedly funny(?), which fell as flat as a pancake because William just gave him a look as though he is nuts and didn't laugh. Pete's going potty over some cooked chicken and said that it looks so good, the floor manager has just rushed on and "stuffed some chicken between his buns". He is just pathetic and if I was William I'd flatten him. This proves again that IW encourage him, or they'd drag him off altogether.

It's effin off the scale freaky.

He's just said when he gets 'ome tonight he'll be watching Countryfile and 'sucking on that'.

He meant William's Chicken Fajita. It's effin downright effin, effin wrong :mysmilie_59:

Also it's £549.99 for something that I'm sure you can buy for less than £200 from budget furniture shops. That's weirdly grotesque in itself!

Good point. I did a quick search and found a two seater bonded leather recliner for £339. As I recall, Ideal were selling something similar but it was more expensive.

Here's the link: http://www.lovesofas.co.uk/wiltshire-2-seater-bonded-leather-recliner-sofa-with-console-brown.html

I'm sure you can find cheaper examples, but it confirms what you said.

He's just said when he gets 'ome tonight he'll be watching Countryfile and 'sucking on that'.

He meant William's Chicken Fajita. It's effin downright effin, effin wrong :mysmilie_59:

I wouldn't touch William's Fajita if I were you...plus do I really want to buy a chair that Peter Simon has had an orgasm in?

I wouldn't touch William's Fajita if I were you...plus do I really want to buy a chair that Peter Simon has had an orgasm in?

Now you look here Quincy Chops, I'd no more suck on William's Fajita than I'd finger BIG BRODELS Goujon, Honky Tonks :mysmilie_59:

From what I saw of Peter tonight he genuinely did appear to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown at one point before they quickly cut to a demo clip.

Maybe they're working him too hard? :sweat:

From what I saw of Peter tonight he genuinely did appear to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown at one point before they quickly cut to a demo clip.

Maybe they're working him too hard? :sweat:

Work him as hard as you want, Honky Tonks :mysmilie_59:

During the ten minutes or so I watched he was making smutty innuendos virtually all the time. In the background, you can hear the so-called "crew" sniggering - sometimes laughing out loud. I'm sure Pete thinks everyone is laughing with him, rather than at him.

During the ten minutes or so I watched he was making smutty innuendos virtually all the time. In the background, you can hear the so-called "crew" sniggering - sometimes laughing out loud. I'm sure Pete thinks everyone is laughing with him, rather than at him.

It's weird. So very weird.

Now Honky Tonks Nanty is on, with his Auntie, ex Tennis Coach Supreme Martina Noghani, and he's, perhaps predictably, talking about how he's just been planting his Mams baskets.

Would they be around his Mams shrine?:mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back