Lulu Guiness sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was looking at the sale items earlier too. They seem to be selling off a lot of the smaller bags, rather than the medium to large which are more my style. Hopefully they will add more as they usually do.

Full sale has started now with loads more items. There's a couple of clutches I like but I'm holding my nerve for the further reductions in a couple of weeks time!

I have my eye on a Daphine but not sure about the snake skin print would prefer a plain colour.

There is a small Daphine cross body. Has anyone an opinion on this - I wonder if it would be too structured for a cross body.

Last time I had loads of hassles with lulu Guiness site ,so thought saving myself the stress and pick from HOF ,easy to return too .

Three codes for extra money off the LG sale:

Spend >£125 LGSALE10 gives 10% off
Spend >£175 LGSALE15 gives 15% off
Spend >£225 LGSALE20 gives 20% off

Does anyone have any of the luggage from Lulu Guinness? What do you think? TIA.

Three codes for extra money off the LG sale:

Spend >£125 LGSALE10 gives 10% off
Spend >£175 LGSALE15 gives 15% off
Spend >£225 LGSALE20 gives 20% off

Does anyone have any of the luggage from Lulu Guinness? What do you think? TIA.

Are you tempted? I had some items in my Bag this morning when I got the codes but am hesitating...

My friend had LG luggage the Christmas before last. It is beautiful and so far is lasting well in use but she's only been using it for domestic holidays (ie putting it in the car, etc, and not checking it in with an airline). Personally, I would be the same as I've had suitcases badly damaged by baggage handlers on past overseas holidays.

Every time I have a look I put something different in my basket and then walk away.

I think I'd be the same with the suitcases; if they got bashed in flight or through baggage handling they'd be ruined, whereas years ago I had a hard-bodied case which actually gained character the more bashed it got. I'm talking myself out of buying and we'll see what the Autumn collection brings. It's been years since she did brown, tan or green (apart from chartreuse which I loved); I just can't justify buying another LG bag from a plum, burgundy, or purple palette so I'm hoping for something different.

Every time I have a look I put something different in my basket and then walk away.

I think I'd be the same with the suitcases; if they got bashed in flight or through baggage handling they'd be ruined, whereas years ago I had a hard-bodied case which actually gained character the more bashed it got. I'm talking myself out of buying and we'll see what the Autumn collection brings. It's been years since she did brown, tan or green (apart from chartreuse which I loved); I just can't justify buying another LG bag from a plum, burgundy, or purple palette so I'm hoping for something different.

Very sensible. I am still wavering because there really are some amazing bargains in that sale. Many of the heavily reduced bags are on the QVC site at full price, which emphasises the fact all the more.

Yes I've had a couple of items pop in and pit of my basket during the sale, but I think in general I prefer her Autumn/winter colours. Sorely tempted by the tutti fruity grace pouch which is now £16(!), but having a bit of a "do you really need it?" talk to myself. Plus, £5 postage is a bit steep on that.

I would have liked another tote but not keen on any of the ones in the sale. I won't be in the UK for Christmas so it will be this time next year

Latest posts

Back