Our Pete: Source of accurate information, as ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Gut-wrenching advert by Pope Pete tonight, advertising the IW celebrations for the Queen's 90th birthday. He's told us the Queen's coronation was in 1956 (er, no Pete, it was actually in 1953). Always nice to have accurate information. Gen please leave is now taking us through the first pick of the day for the Royal celebrations......I'm just reaching for the remote because "we're already extremely busy"...

I've one word for Pervy Pete (well, one of many) and that's "research!" I've also heard him say Bucks Fizz won Eurovision in 1983, when it was actually 1981, and wrong facts about pretty much everything the idiot talks about, he gets away with it though. Mind you the fool probably has to use that one brain cell of his to concentrate on the "just buy it!!" "ooh just look at that!!" and the ever recurring "not only........"

Fed up with vibraPOWER it's becoming tiresome. Especially the fitness products so BORING. Whoever buying this junk please STOP.

Gut-wrenching advert by Pope Pete tonight, advertising the IW celebrations for the Queen's 90th birthday. He's told us the Queen's coronation was in 1956 (er, no Pete, it was actually in 1953). Always nice to have accurate information. Gen please leave is now taking us through the first pick of the day for the Royal celebrations......I'm just reaching for the remote because "we're already extremely busy"...
I heard him say the coronation was in 1956 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another highlight today was his ladies fashion feature when he kept cueing the models to speak and then talking over them - " The material joost drapes don't it Sarah ?" " Yes - it's really soft and flattering, I like the ..."
" CAN UH JOOST SAY (silence ) WE'RE AT THE BUSIEST POINT OF THE SHOW -THE BUSIEST POINT OF THE SHOW !!!!! "
The models all looked extremely peeved and uncomfortable with this and you could feel the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Yes, I counted 4 consecutive "not onlys" while I was watching, plus of course the obligatory "hilarious comment" about something rising....one of these days he'll quote the correct date for something, and we'll pass out. It seems GenPleaseLeave is in favour, because he was rambling on about her...(memo to Gen: get out while you can, tomorrow could be too late).

QUOTE=shopperholic;857659]I've one word for Pervy Pete (well, one of many) and that's "research!" I've also heard him say Bucks Fizz won Eurovision in 1983, when it was actually 1981, and wrong facts about pretty much everything the idiot talks about, he gets away with it though. Mind you the fool probably has to use that one brain cell of his to concentrate on the "just buy it!!" "ooh just look at that!!" and the ever recurring "not only........"[/QUOTE]

Was this the fashion hour where he mentioned about if you're not wearing a support bra? Whether someone then pulled his strings I don't know, but at least he didn't follow it up with another smutty comment (perhaps he was reined in a bit for this hour... although I suppose that's unlikely). I bet the models could do something rather nasty...he tries to upstage everyone because, after all, there's only one "Star" of the show!!!

I heard him say the coronation was in 1956 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another highlight today was his ladies fashion feature when he kept cueing the models to speak and then talking over them - " The material joost drapes don't it Sarah ?" " Yes - it's really soft and flattering, I like the ..."
" CAN UH JOOST SAY (silence ) WE'RE AT THE BUSIEST POINT OF THE SHOW -THE BUSIEST POINT OF THE SHOW !!!!! "
The models all looked extremely peeved and uncomfortable with this and you could feel the atmosphere.

Adam, I think we can safely say that the whole world now has a Vibrapower.....it's been on since William the Conqueror paid us a visit (and before you ask, yes, Will did buy one...):giggle:

Fed up with vibraPOWER it's becoming tiresome. Especially the fitness products so BORING. Whoever buying this junk please STOP.

just as well we don't count (had to be careful how i spelt that) the number of times he says right or ok

Adam, I think we can safely say that the whole world now has a Vibrapower.....it's been on since William the Conqueror paid us a visit (and before you ask, yes, Will did buy one...):giggle:

Last night he was flashing his Camel Toe again on the Vibrapower :mysmilie_59:

Thank heaven I missed that, it was bad enough to see him slobbering about the Queen's 90th celebrations.

He was also shilling that Gazebo, the one that apparently 'only requires one person to put it up'.

He ooh, he cooed, he said 'not only, right and OK' a dozen times, he spewed that you can do this, do that, do the other in it. He mused about just about anything you can think of. The one thing he didn't do?

Put it up on his own :mysmilie_59:

He was also shilling that Gazebo, the one that apparently 'only requires one person to put it up'.

He ooh, he cooed, he said 'not only, right and OK' a dozen times, he spewed that you can do this, do that, do the other in it. He mused about just about anything you can think of. The one thing he didn't do?

Put it up on his own :mysmilie_59:

You do realise he's got back problems, low bone density, collapsed muscles, fluid retention, notonlyitis, camel/moose toe issues and you want him to put up a gazebo on his tod?............have a heart :smirk:

You do realise he's got back problems, low bone density, collapsed muscles, fluid retention, notonlyitis, camel/moose toe issues and you want him to put up a gazebo on his tod?............have a heart :smirk:

Sounds like he's in a bad way. Wish he'd retire. Actually I once saw that awful Noghani creature boasting about how easy it was to put up alone.

She had to get help to do it, despite her claims that she just needed the duty goon to hold something 'just for a minute' :mysmilie_59:

Sounds like he's in a bad way. Wish he'd retire. Actually I once saw that awful Noghani creature boasting about how easy it was to put up alone.

She had to get help to do it, despite her claims that she just needed the duty goon to hold something 'just for a minute' :mysmilie_59:

When it was POD a while back, she had to put it up and down (and I'm still talking gazebo here) many times and in many hours, she must have been exhausted! Each time, the cameraman, or out of work actor Peter voluvont, or both, had to offer a little hand.

Makes me laugh when they put the clock on it, there's nowt like a bit of pressure to slow you down is there?...........and what's the bluddy rush any way?

ETA I wish he'd retire too!

When it was POD a while back, she had to put it up and down (and I'm still talking gazebo here) many times and in many hours, she must have been exhausted! Each time, the cameraman, or out of work actor Peter voluvont, or both, had to offer a little hand.

Makes me laugh when they put the clock on it, there's nowt like a bit of pressure to slow you down is there?...........and what's the bluddy rush any way?

ETA I wish he'd retire too!

That sounds like the same presentation I saw. So I think we can safely assume that you can only put it up alone, in theory.

And I wish The Dirty Peter would go, he is vile. But it speaks volumes that stalwarts like Nanty, Poo Poo and De Knees are now merely part of a supporting cast compared to him. I think that those three will soon become two, then one then ........... :mysmilie_59:

De Knees scares the life out of me when she stares at you...one glance and you turn to stone. Pity she doesn't try it on Pete.

That sounds like the same presentation I saw. So I think we can safely assume that you can only put it up alone, in theory.

And I wish The Dirty Peter would go, he is vile. But it speaks volumes that stalwarts like Nanty, Poo Poo and De Knees are now merely part of a supporting cast compared to him. I think that those three will soon become two, then one then ........... :mysmilie_59:

De Knees scares the life out of me when she stares at you...one glance and you turn to stone. Pity she doesn't try it on Pete.

Quite.

She looks like ZELDA from Terrahawks :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

I always thought Salla Jacksie was the absolute double of Zelda, De Knees is more Star Trek with those eyes..........beam me up snotty! :mysmilie_17:

I always thought Salla Jacksie was the absolute double of Zelda, De Knees is more Star Trek with those eyes..........beam me up snotty! :mysmilie_17:

I've never thought of describing a woman as 'smarmy' but I'd describe her as such.

Dreadful, and she's surely on borrowed time (along with a few others) :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back