Thank Gawd For Mute!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Jeez..what a gob Carol's got on her!! She's giving me a soddin headache!! :YIKES: Does she always shout and screech and make stupid bluddy noises??? :jump: :pPC:

Jeez..what a gob Carol's got on her!! She's giving me a soddin headache!! :YIKES: Does she always shout and screech and make stupid bluddy noises??? :jump: :pPC:

Ehm, seen your posting in lurid pink and bold, pinky dear? :18: :18::18: She does give it loud though don't she?

your posts always seem to be rather shouty, and rude for that matter! pot and kettle comes to mind!

Sorry but if you're going to complain about someone, wouldn't it be nicer to do it politely? Otherwise you're doing exactly the same as the person you're complaining about...

Well I thought Carol was back to her old self tonight.......yes she can be a bit full on and yes she can be a bit excitable,but she is fun and she interacts with the audience.

OK.....she can be loud,but we have a volume control and she does keep folk awake to ensure buying!!!:20:

Sorry but if you're going to complain about someone, wouldn't it be nicer to do it politely? Otherwise you're doing exactly the same as the person you're complaining about...

What are you on about?? I didn't say she was being impolite, read my post properly :rolleyes: I was saying that she shouts and screams and it was giving me a headache. I happen to prefer presenters with a more relaxed way of presenting without all the ridiculous noises......is that okay with you ffs!! :pPC:

i heard Carol telling some of you naughty lot off yesterday but after scrolling up in the chat , i couldn't see why. Can someone put me out of my nosey misery? ;)

i heard Carol telling some of you naughty lot off yesterday but after scrolling up in the chat , i couldn't see why. Can someone put me out of my nosey misery? ;)

Ah well some people on the Rocks Chat, no idea if they are ST members or not, were trying to see what naughty words the Rocks Chat would or would not censor!!! Not good when there were some minors watching!!!!

Oops

Sorry - guys, think I might have been a part of that. I didn't hear Carol's comments as I had the sound off some of the time.

The new start time was a bit confusing in that you forget its not late having been used to an adult audience, plus of course given the subject matter one is not inclined to be thinking of childies watching. I'll pay more attention to me self-censor button in future.

If I do slip, please remind me, I won't take offence.

Luv
Argey

Sorry - guys, think I might have been a part of that. I didn't hear Carol's comments as I had the sound off some of the time.

The new start time was a bit confusing in that you forget its not late having been used to an adult audience, plus of course given the subject matter one is not inclined to be thinking of childies watching. I'll pay more attention to me self-censor button in future.

If I do slip, please remind me, I won't take offence.

Luv
Argey

:D Steve did the same thing yesterday Argey, he swore then said 'Oh my god, I forgot its not night time' lol

Yes.

I now have to turn off when she's on which is a shame but the gurning, singing and screeching is just too much. Top that off by telling customers off and she lost my vote a while back.

I can understand Rocks trying to introduce more presenters (and it's great to see the lovely Emma on there - not to mention the fab Barry) BUT FFS who's bright idea was putting Jamie on? Sometimes people should be seen and NOT heard. I'm sure he's a lovely boy and good to his mother, but he's certainly not a presenter.

Now then Rocks - I VOTE YOU PUT ON THE LOVELY MR POOLE. C'mon Tone, how about it?

I agree Meeshoo. I too vote for for the LOVELY MR POOLE! Come on TONY you can do it!!!

I thought Carol was a lot calmer yesterday but I only watched for a couple of hours.

Must agree, I never watch with the sound on, it's far too distracting and irritating - but I am officially a grumpy old woman :1:

Another vote for the Terrific Tony to give presenting a go - go on hun - you know you want to!

Lovely to see Emma too and of course Barry is always fab.

I think that all these threads about carol's 'gob' are gonna do her no good at all. If it were me and I read these I would feel totally self concious. I know she can be loud but at the end of the day at least she isn't boring like some presenters on other jewellery channels. I've seen it in the room where someone may have said she was loud and then she feels obliged to say sorry....well carol if you are reading this you will do for me lovey and don't apologise for being you xxx

Hi Wibbly,

Agreed. It does seem rather cruel although I s'pose people must air their opinions here so's the channels/sites know how we feel.

I'm with you though Wibbly, although Carol can be a tad loud, she's very funny, nice to look at and dealing with lots of new stuff. You can't please all of the people, all of the time. I admit to turning down the sound from time to time, its a good opportunity to catch up on TV. I think that Carol, Barry and Emma make for a good balance of personality types.

Luv
Argey (very swivelly eyed, with one on web and t'other on telly).:52:

Hi Wibbly,

Agreed. It does seem rather cruel although I s'pose people must air their opinions here so's the channels/sites know how we feel.

I'm with you though Wibbly, although Carol can be a tad loud, she's very funny, nice to look at and dealing with lots of new stuff. You can't please all of the people, all of the time. I admit to turning down the sound from time to time, its a good opportunity to catch up on TV. I think that Carol, Barry and Emma make for a good balance of personality types.

Luv
Argey (very swivelly eyed, with one on web and t'other on telly).:52:

have you seen that Lynx advert on telly where the lads eyes go different ways, its vile and makes me feel sick, I really do have to look away when it comes on, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Latest posts

Back