Jane Plan LOL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grippeh

Registered Shopper
Just watched the 12pm hour with Sally and Jane, hilarious.
The diet, which will soooo fill you up, not leave you at all hungry and is full of hearty big evening meals.......
Sally just ate a whole 'meal' the chicken korma I think it was, whilst also eating many many mouthfuls of all the other meals and soups across the whole hour.
It was quite palpable how much Jane noticed too, and was cringing :)

I'm sorry, but you can't tell me that Salleh, who has probably eaten this morning all ready, has now essentially eaten at least 2 meals from this plan and is soooo replete she won't be eating for the rest of today?
Also lolable, was the under 100 calorie snacks :) A boiled egg! One small apple, 10 grapes!
But wait! To also "get you through the day" you can have......
some ginger tea, or
bovril and hot water!!!!

Hilarious :) I know we are all different as people, but me personally, if I don't eat at least 600 calories by lunchtime, I'll be passing out.
The mere idea of 'a single red bell pepper' or 'a small tangerine' for an added boost.......

What think you fellow lovely forumites?

I watched the first half where she was tucking into some soup, then lasagne, then pasta, in between telling the story of her own two and a half stone weight loss for her 'weddin'......but she didn't say she lost it due to the Jane Plan diet.

This plan is for two days a week out of seven. On the other five days you can eat sensibly but the Jane Plan two days is very harsh at 500 calories for women and 600 for men.

I'm sure for two days you can work out your own calorie controlled food and save the forty odd quid this costs. I find soup very filling, so what would it cost to buy a tin of soup and then have a salad or something?

Jane may very well have a plan but I've got a Spiralizer so beat that girlfriend :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

I'll stick to the original 5:2 where I make my own food from fresh ingredients and I know works. I just bought the book The Fast Diet.

Without having seen the presentation I bet they say it's for people who haven't got much time to prepare food.

But they have been telling us for years that you don't need much time when you have : -

Halogen Ovens
Kitchen M8
All manner of Tefal Gizmos
Wolfgang Puck
Tower Combination Microwave
Magic Pans

Sorry Jane but the best laid plans of mice and men and Ideal World quacks often go awry :mysmilie_59:

I'll stick to the original 5:2 where I make my own food from fresh ingredients and I know works. I just bought the book The Fast Diet.
Yes I do the 5:2 as well. I was down to my target weight but I stopped the maintenance about 18 months ago. I am now back on it again with 6kgs to lose. I usually lose .5kg a week
5:2 lunch last week was a slowcooked mushroom stroganoff. I usually skip breakfast and have 100 calories for lunch

Without wishing to join any bandwagons, I too am on the 5:2, and have been for just over a year. I eat without restriction (but quite sensibly) for five days, and then eat salad and fruit for the other two days. By doing this, I've maintained the same weight, give or take a couple of pounds, throughout. It does work. (It also helps to have a hyperactive dog, who insists on taking me for very long walks:mysmilie_1:)

You lot can all follow your quick fix 5:2 Diets if you like but one slip and it's back to square one.

I'm hearing these guys have been keeping to a real healthy lifestyle plan for years and I think the visible results speak for themselves. Gotta say they look great.

I'm sticking with them :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I lost weight recently. But that was due to being hospitalised with pneumonia and the food in hospital being, shall we say, not very appetising! Unfortunately my appetite returned with a vengeance when I recovered so I have put much of the weight back on! Not a diet I would recommend to my fellow forumites.

As with all these ready cooked diet plans - they are what they are, and that's ready meals! I've had some fairly good ready meals in my time, but if I'm honest I don't think I've eaten one that's been as substantial as a home cooked meal or one that's tasted like one. I sometimes have a quick ready meal at work for lunch and then have a proper evening meal - 'cause that's all they are really - a snack! No wonder Salleh could chomp her way through the whole product range in one sitting! What gets me the most is the price of these flamin' "plans". £60 a week on ready meals for one? ...and you still need to buy vegetables and presumably if you don't live alone, food for the rest of the family - Crazy if you ask me!

As with all these ready cooked diet plans - they are what they are, and that's ready meals! I've had some fairly good ready meals in my time, but if I'm honest I don't think I've eaten one that's been as substantial as a home cooked meal or one that's tasted like one. I sometimes have a quick ready meal at work for lunch and then have a proper evening meal - 'cause that's all they are really - a snack! No wonder Salleh could chomp her way through the whole product range in one sitting! What gets me the most is the price of these flamin' "plans". £60 a week on ready meals for one? ...and you still need to buy vegetables and presumably if you don't live alone, food for the rest of the family - Crazy if you ask me!

More contradictions with this product : -

When they sell spiralizers Pasta is evil, Shreque and Roly Poly Remblance so much as say so
Jane Plan has Pasta in it

As I believe every word these two learned gentlemen say I'm not interested in Jane Plan.

The end, I thank you :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back