Flatter fit dress pick of the day.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Turandot

Registered Shopper
The flatter fit dress on IW is very similar in design to the balloon style ,uneven hem line dresses as sold on Q for YK Join and Marla Wynne . The price is much less but I can't see too much difference in style. They are not my type of thing but I like to compare.

The flatter fit dress on IW is very similar in design to the balloon style ,uneven hem line dresses as sold on Q for YK Join and Marla Wynne . The price is much less but I can't see too much difference in style. They are not my type of thing but I like to compare.

Interesting but you might not be doing it justice.

Sally likened it to a Vivienne Westwood design :mysmilie_59:

Flatter fit dress pick of the day.

I don't agree with flatter, but it is definitely cheap enough. I wouldn't wear dear or cheap version, but good luck to people who think it's a bargain.

I don't wear dresses but for anyone that's bought it I think for viscose dresses £23 delivered or two for £41 delivered is a bargain.

What the heck, I've just bought the black marl. :mysmilie_17: for that price I thought I'd give it a go.

It might be worth noting that only the Black & Khaki designs have 96% Viscose and 4% Elastine.

All the other colours are still predominantly Viscose with 54%, the rest of the material is composed of 42% Polyester and 4% Elastine. This may not be immediately clear from the presentations.

Why that stupid Ellie May Clampett has to make ludicrous comparisons to Vivienne Westwood designs is beyond me, the product as it is seems good enough value on its own.

But this is what Ideal World do I guess :mysmilie_59:

Nanty is particularly fond of the Cinnamon Marl.

I do think that's important to know :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Be interested in what you think of it because it looks pretty good for the price.

I've got a few Daisy Eldridge tops Turandot and they're lovely quality, wash well and look lovely on, these dresses just look like a longer version obviously turned into a dress, so yeah I'll let you know what they're like. :mysmilie_14:

Forget Vivienne Westwood.

Dirty Peter is comparing the dress to 'one of those French Designers who I won't mention'.

Then don't then :mysmilie_59:

Just caught a bit and for someone who's been "doing" fashion for fourteen years (yeah right) he pronounces godet as "gode-lay" that was me done, can't listen to the shouting, blithering fool.

He's urging any 'ladies' who have problems with bat wings, bingo wings, problems with their tummy, problems with their derrière or problems with wider thighs to just buy the dress and he tells you why, because it 'hides a multitude of sins'.

Why not just have done with it Peter and tell 'the ladies' to hide themselves in a cupboard.

I wish someone would hide him. Down a disused coal mine would do :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

I heard him say it'll go up to a size 26, 26!! :mysmilie_13: how can it hide a multitude of "lumps and bumps" if a size 26 woman is poured into a size 22? Yes there might be stretch but c'mon, not as much as the blithering fools imagination, he really hasn't got a clue.

That's Salleh's particular favourite too, she said we might be surprised at that..........I was........and I think their particular favourite is the viewers least favourite somehow :wonder:

Just as I tuned in to the repeat channel yesterday, there was Baby Jane saying it was her favourite too (although she wasn't wearing it)..............and 'our Sheeeeeeeeeel' agreed, although she 'wasn't sure at first'

What fools you sound!

Just as I tuned in to the repeat channel yesterday, there was Baby Jane saying it was her favourite too (although she wasn't wearing it)..............and 'our Sheeeeeeeeeel' agreed, although she 'wasn't sure at first'

What fools you sound!

Baby Jane is consistent and was shilling those no name 'usual price over £500 :mysmilie_15:' Mattresses and she was in full 'what are you like when you don't sleep? Are you nasty to Children? Do you forget you're driving a car? Do you forget your name? Do you carry out Maniacal Deeds?' mode.

She positively steamrollered through the 'show'. Those weird Daisy The Cow eyes, those bizarrely sculptured Lips, those gesturing Plastic Talons, that Mantra. She is utterly committed to her cause. For some reason I like her, this is wrong.

Creepy Crawley looks like Mick McManus. Apparently he liked one of the 'ladies' in the clip of film that shared a bed with him in the shopping centre. Hayley suggested the lady should phone in with her number and he said he'd like that.

So you see, you can be as camp as Christmas, have more mince than a Bolognese and still have an eye 'for the laydees'.

You can in their Ideal World anyway :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

He's urging any 'ladies' who have problems with bat wings, bingo wings, problems with their tummy, problems with their derrière or problems with wider thighs to just buy the dress and he tells you why, because it 'hides a multitude of sins'.

Why not just have done with it Peter and tell 'the ladies' to hide themselves in a cupboard.

I wish someone would hide him. Down a disused coal mine would do :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12014

I really don't like constant reference to bingo wings and the like. Personally I find the expressions offensive, others may not mind but I do. And it is often other women who are the worst. Sally makes you feel that you are hideous, I'm sure that's not her intention but she comes over like that. If us women wish to cover parts of our bodies we are not comfortable with then fine, but the way they go on, we are so deformed and, as you say Wirral, they make us feel we should not go out. It is body shaming. None of us are perfect specimens (except Pervy Pete of course!) and we do the best we can, but they don't help.

Latest posts

Back