Ideal World - Complicated, Inexplicable Pricing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I believe Ideal World to be deliberately complicating their pricing. Here's just one example, to my mind it's inexplicable.

1 X Shadazzle £19.99
2 X Shadazzle £19.99
2 X Shadazzle with 1 extra 'free' Sponge £29.99
1 X Sponge £3.99

Odd isn't it? Maybe such clearly bizarre and complicated pricing lends itself well to seemingly big savings on their 'usual price' offers though doesn't it?.

It maybe also allows them to have multiple separate threads of reviews for the same product. The one tub reviews are really bad, just over 2/5 from 14 reviews yet it gets just over 3/5 from 93 reviews and 4/5 from 33 reviews for the two tub products. Again, it's all very complicated :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/search/Shadazzle?fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=Shadazzle&gs=Shadazzle

Hmm I can never get to grips with their prices either what with all the different sales going on.Half price one day then two for the price of one another, for the same items. Someone like me who is mathematically challenged has no chance......

Hmm I can never get to grips with their prices either what with all the different sales going on.Half price one day then two for the price of one another, for the same items. Someone like me who is mathematically challenged has no chance......

It's only my opinion but I strongly suspect it's highly deliberate.

I can't imagine who it fools though and it perhaps just reaffirms the notion that an increasing amount of people seem to have that they aren't really as transparent as they used to be.

Such a shame really, it's a shadow of the company it once was :sad:

I was just looking at the kitchen stuff and noticed the Tower rotating vertical rotisserie appeared twice on the same page

One is £129.99

The other is £69.99 and it comes with a free recipe book!

I was just looking at the kitchen stuff and noticed the Tower rotating vertical rotisserie appeared twice on the same page

One is £129.99

The other is £69.99 and it comes with a free recipe book!

Ah Momma, but one will be at the 'Usual Price' which unusually is also available at an 'unusual' price at the same time.

It's a very unusual channel this :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back