Ideal presenter ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Petespants

Registered Shopper
Who from TV do you think would make a fitting I W presenter?I reckon the guy from the ppi ad GB company would be a possible:mysmilie_506:.Annoying,pushy but lacks humour....so I don't know?

Who from TV do you think would make a fitting I W presenter?I reckon the guy from the ppi ad GB company would be a possible:mysmilie_506:.Annoying,pushy but lacks humour....so I don't know?

My red hot favourite would be Metal Mickey https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Mickey

Otherwise the Cadbury Smash Martians https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smash_Martians

You can programme them to do exactly what you want. Cheaper than a human... and no need for toilet breaks.

Eric Hall. 'Monster, Monster'.

Please Eric, that's no way to talk about Genevieve :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Christopher Biggins?

Interesting Momma, he might have to go back in the closet though. But if he really must refer to his partner Neil he'll just have to call him 'Nelly'.

If Biggins is unavailable what about Nigel Farage? Could get on well with Shreque :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Greg(g) Wallace. Shouts over everyone and everything, hugely irritating, ruins even a decent programme, ego the size of Mars, talentless as a presenter and vastly overrated by his producers. Easy to imagine Greggggggggggggggg in the Ideal World kitchen, cooing over a halogen oven, a pan set and a spiraliser. Definitely the next Gollum if IW manages to survive that long :mysmilie_59:

Greg(g) Wallace. Shouts over everyone and everything, hugely irritating, ruins even a decent programme, ego the size of Mars, talentless as a presenter and vastly overrated by his producers. Easy to imagine Greggggggggggggggg in the Ideal World kitchen, cooing over a halogen oven, a pan set and a spiraliser. Definitely the next Gollum if IW manages to survive that long :mysmilie_59:

Good call PP. I believe 'LITTLE GOLLUM's LITTLE BROTHER' Greg(g) Wallace is a Fruit & Veg Guru, and he's quite wealthy so these penny pinchers probably couldn't afford him. But these insufferable siblings are equally obtuse.

Much like his older brother he's certainly talentless and charmless enough to present on Ideal World but DODDY FLUMP might get jealous.

He surely must know far more about Greens & Berries than the urm, ahem, 'Superfoodist' :mysmilie_59:

To add some actual glamour they could dump Dumpy De Knees and hire Jackie Stallone.

I'm sure you'll agree that they look like eachother and, like De Knees, there's no way Jackie would be seen dead wearing Tom Pepper's Fake Diamonds :mysmilie_59:

image.jpegimage.jpg

To add some actual glamour they could dump Dumpy De Knees and hire Jackie Stallone.

I'm sure you'll agree that they look like eachother and, like De Knees, there's no way Jackie would be seen dead wearing Tom Pepper's Fake Diamonds :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12421View attachment 12422

Wirral70, you really are quite an unpleasant person. You constantly make personal remarks about the presenters looks, their weight and their sexuality. You complain about the bullying tactics of some of the presenters but you are nothing but a school playground bully yourself.

Wirral70, you really are quite an unpleasant person. You constantly make personal remarks about the presenters looks, their weight and their sexuality. You complain about the bullying tactics of some of the presenters but you are nothing but a school playground bully yourself.

You're entitled to your opinion but perhaps you don't get the irony of many of the posts on here, or the ludicrous nature of many of them given the ludicrous, surreal, even bizarre nature of Ideal World in 2016.

I think De Knees is a quite unpleasant person. Urging people to replace their original Enagagement Rings given to them out of love in favour of buying a piece of man made crap for hundreds of pounds when she herself supposedly designed one of these said pieces, based on the design of her own Engagement Ring that costs £600 and yet doesn't wear it herself.

Regarding making comments on weight, I do, you're absolutely right, But only on increasingly overweight, greedy salespeople or dumpy, preposterous, 'health gurus' who are constantly, endlessly, selling weight reducing kit, powders, health cookers, spiralizers, all manner of really expensive gizmos, year after year. One suspects they don't follow their own advice and all they really care about is making money out of decent people who genuinely wish to lose weight.

And sexuality? I make a commentary on this channel and it's achingly out of date ways whereby the straight people seem to endlessly bang on about their relationships yet the gay people seem, for some reason, to keep quiet. But even worse one of the gay presenters has pushed cruise holiday to destinations (Dubai) where it's actually illegal to be Gay and severe punishments are in place for any 'gay behaviour'.

These rabid, voracious, schlocky shills don't think about our feelings when they say the most jaw droppingly contradictory and even mean things merely to move their crap. So I'll continue to comment, I think this is a horrid lot, really unpleasant, the meanest group of Selly Telly goons I've ever seen, genuinely.

Thanks for your post :mysmilie_59:

The Ideal World presenters appear more than willing to compromise their own integrity, so as to maintain a certain income and media presence for themselves. That they routinely sell overpriced and inferior products, in a company with a continuously diminishing reputation, makes them fair game for ridicule.

We’re not talking about straightforward sales techniques here: the path to the dark side of shopping tele was taken a long time ago with this crummy outfit. Just take a look at some of the review sites to get a feel for the sort of company Ideal has become-http://www.reviewcentre.com/r87736_2_Ideal_World_wwwidealworldtv.html

Whether it’s the ridiculous ‘experts’, the meaningless ‘sales’, the willingness to use any form of manipulation to secure a sale, or the celebrity status pretensions and utterly bizarre behaviour of certain presenters, it would be hard to think of a more worthy target for critical commentary. Calling Wirral a bully is somewhat ironic and silly, considering the exploitative nature of many of the presenters. We’re not talking about shrinking violets here; these people court publicity on and off screen, and they must expect a certain level of negative feedback.

In the absence of proper regulation, it seems to me that the satirisation of the channel, and all its various excesses, is perfectly reasonable. It could even be called a public service.

It might be near the knuckle sometimes, but most of it is self-inflicted and quite legitimate. I really wouldn’t waste your time being offended on their behalf... I'm sure they're quite distracted by far more important considerations:cash::cash::cash::cash:

Barry Scott! And he's up for grabs now that he's lost the "Cillit Bang gig"

He shouts enough, he's completely manic and would be an absolute ambassador!

Shaddazzle only £20 a tub and if you want an extra sponge that's another £3 (keeps quiet about P&P of course). BANG-AND YOUR MONEY'S GONE!

Or how about "Mr Safestyle" You buy one, you get one free as he charges through the studio kicking all the glass out of the "sanderson conservatory" - He'd be great too!

Latest posts

Back