Howard wearing Hard Hat?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Apologies if someone has already commented on this on here - I can't believe I was the only one totally bemused today when I switched over to IW and found Howard + chef flogging kitchen equipment in a clearance hour. Why was Howard wearing a hard hat? Had the ceiling fallen in before I switched over? Was he trying to avoid lumps of rock-hard food being chucked about by the chef bloke? Or had he flipped his lid? (My money is on the latter option).

Apart from the hard hat, his behaviour was rather more bizarre than usual; he seemed totally hyper, rambling on about gaining/losing weight after he had an injury earlier this year, the fact that he has Polish and Indian friends, soup keeping you feeling full for longer than solid food, and various other (yawn!) total enthralling subjects. I thought he'd finally completely lost it. In the end, total boredom took over and I switched to another channel, but it was a rather strange experience.

So can we assume it was stuck to his head with superglue (other brands are available)? I did wonder why the Hi Vis jacket was in evidence, but thought this might be a H & S feature of kitchen safety. What a strange lot they are. I suppose taking the hat and jacket off was too difficult for him to manage.

He'd been in the warehouse to get the clearance items out!

I caught a look this afternoon and thought Joes roasties (not a euphemism :mysmilie_17:) must be like bricks if he had to wear a hard hat in the kitchen, beware low flying roasties (aw no that's mean I do like Joe) I got a leaflet with my order today and it's free p&p from Thursday afternoon till Monday, it also said Gtech are coming to Ideal World, do you think it might be big enough to sweep away the rancid Peter Simon and the even more rancid Mike Mason? Never mind, one can dream.

Why don't they abandon the warehouse clearance schtick? We all know it's a gimmick. Why don't they indulge their penchant for dressy-up properly. They must have the full raft of Village People outfits available? Or failing that they could get them outfits that suit their image or who they look like... a 1970's bus conductor outfit for Paul Becque???

Déjà vu :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Howard wearing Hard Hat?

The hard hat did nothing for his presenting style, he could still bore for england.

Howard wearing Hard Hat?

The hard hat did nothing for his presenting style, he could still bore for england.

It's 'Record Breakers' now. I can't be bothered to find out what it means but I'm guessing it's another 'Sale'?

Poo Poo was just saying how many people were in Margate when he visited the other day. He added that his Brother, who runs a business, said that despite Brexit lots of people are still spending lots of money.

Keep telling yourself that Poo Poo, it'll keep your spirits up :mysmilie_59:

Apologies if someone has already commented on this on here - I can't believe I was the only one totally bemused today when I switched over to IW and found Howard + chef flogging kitchen equipment in a clearance hour. Why was Howard wearing a hard hat? Had the ceiling fallen in before I switched over? Was he trying to avoid lumps of rock-hard food being chucked about by the chef bloke? Or had he flipped his lid? (My money is on the latter option).

Apart from the hard hat, his behaviour was rather more bizarre than usual; he seemed totally hyper, rambling on about gaining/losing weight after he had an injury earlier this year, the fact that he has Polish and Indian friends, soup keeping you feeling full for longer than solid food, and various other (yawn!) total enthralling subjects. I thought he'd finally completely lost it. In the end, total boredom took over and I switched to another channel, but it was a rather strange experience.

Howard was wearing the hard hat because Gollum had already bagged the biker outfit and Shreque and Nanty were still fighting over the policeman's helmet.

Ahe seemed totally hyper, rambling on about gaining/losing weight after he had an injury earlier this year, the fact that he has Polish and Indian friends, soup keeping you feeling full for longer than solid food, and various other (yawn!) total enthralling subjects. I thought he'd finally completely lost it.

He's overdue a medication review, I think.

Sad to say (I am doing penance for it) I have not caught a Pope Pete show for ages, so I am suffering acute withdrawal symptoms, although from what I've read on here it seems he is well up to standard. I think Hell will freeze over before the Pope and Del Boy disappear from our screens, as they seem to be the Presenters of Choice. What continues to amaze me is how any reputable company could want either of them presenting their products - my own personal opinion, but I just cannot get my head round it. I switched on earlier today and caught sight of Howard yet again - has he taken up residence there, kipping down in the warehouse? At least he'd removed the hard hat from his bonce.

I caught a look this afternoon and thought Joes roasties (not a euphemism :mysmilie_17:) must be like bricks if he had to wear a hard hat in the kitchen, beware low flying roasties (aw no that's mean I do like Joe) I got a leaflet with my order today and it's free p&p from Thursday afternoon till Monday, it also said Gtech are coming to Ideal World, do you think it might be big enough to sweep away the rancid Peter Simon and the even more rancid Mike Mason? Never mind, one can dream.

I would have thought the whole population of Margate would have done a quick exit if they knew in advance that he was visiting.....I heard him mention this more than once, so I guess he's trying to convince us he DOES get some other work apart from talking cr&p on IW!!

It's 'Record Breakers' now. I can't be bothered to find out what it means but I'm guessing it's another 'Sale'?

Poo Poo was just saying how many people were in Margate when he visited the other day. He added that his Brother, who runs a business, said that despite Brexit lots of people are still spending lots of money.

Keep telling yourself that Poo Poo, it'll keep your spirits up :mysmilie_59:

I would have thought the whole population of Margate would have done a quick exit if they knew in advance that he was visiting.....I heard him mention this more than once, so I guess he's trying to convince us he DOES get some other work apart from talking cr&p on IW!!

You can imagine Poo Poo approaching someone in Margate that he noticed was looking at him, he immediately offers his autograph. He asks 'So, where did you recognise me from? My ITV Wales Travel Show? My famous Woolite Commercial? Maybe you've seen me on Britain's Premier Home Shopping Channel, Ideal World?

The bewildered Holidaymaker replies 'Nah mate, I just noticed that a Seagull has crapped on your head' :mysmilie_59:

He would probably give some impromptu sales pitch. 'Well.If a seagull should happen to have an accident....if you get any kind of poo
on your car we at I W have a product that you just wipe on and wipe off.Waterless Wash and wax.It's on clearance......it's brilliant. .....say goodbye to stuck on grime. You get cloths...but don't wait....check out.
When it's gone it's gone.

:mysmilie_62: Personally, I'd rather have the autograph of the seagull who crapped on him.
You can imagine Poo Poo approaching someone in Margate that he noticed was looking at him, he immediately offers his autograph. He asks 'So, where did you recognise me from? My ITV Wales Travel Show? My famous Woolite Commercial? Maybe you've seen me on Britain's Premier Home Shopping Channel, Ideal World?

The bewildered Holidaymaker replies 'Nah mate, I just noticed that a Seagull has crapped on your head' :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back