Getting warning message when logging on to this forum - Just me?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Logged on to shopping telly and went to the forum but up came a warning to say that there had been reports of phishing from this site but if I was prepared to take the risk carry on to this site otherwise return to safety! What's all that about, never seen that before on here. Basically I ignored it 'cause I trust this site and haven't clicked any links from it that have taken me to anything I've thought could be a bit dodgy!

I am working on this at the moment, nothing has changed on the site in 15 years, I am looking into why this is happening and hope to resolve very soon.

Please can I ask if it gives you the opportunity to report as an error and say this is a safe site this will help.

Thank You

Yes I keep getting this too, it's saying that Google Safe Browsing has detected phishing scams from this site.

I am working on this at the moment, nothing has changed on the site in 15 years, I am looking into why this is happening and hope to resolve very soon.

Please can I ask if it gives you the opportunity to report as an error and say this is a safe site this will help.

Thank You

every time it pops up with & allows me to report that its an error i have been doing just that on all my browsers

I had the problem too. Sometimes even if I went through on the "I think it's safe", it wouldn't let me click through. Glad it's been sorted out, I would miss this site immensely!

The only issue that I've had is that if I want to post something I'm asked whether I wish to 'leave the page' or 'Stay on the page.' However, if I click on 'Leave the page' my post is made. It was just a little disconcerting the first time it happened.

Edit: Having just written that I didn't get asked about leaving or staying, so maybe it's been fixed.

Latest posts

Back