Peter Simon and the Back Rola

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Oh my goodness is this man for real? He is lying down on the back rola and is rubbing up and down on it in ecstasy! It is a sight to see, along with his hairy flabby belly. Yuck. The guest presenter is the lady who used to be on QVC selling that thigh master thing that Debbie Going used to race about. The yummy mummy lady who has 5 children.

I gave it a miss after I heard him say he was an old man, how he hadn't got long left and that he was overweight at 16 stone. Some young fella came on and laid down on it and I turned off.

I'm watching. God it looks like he's in a dodgy film the way the camera's filming just now and the noises he's making.Plus how he's moving. He said it's only the second time he's done it too.Daytime tv ha ha ha!!!

It's hilarious isn't it? It is so bad, he really is acting like he is in a dodgy film with those noises and facial expressions. The product does look quite god though. I can imagine it working.

He sold a very similar sounding product on Bid. And from what Whitesnake says he's selling the Ideal World product in exactly the same way, all oohs and ahhs. All pretty stomach churning really.

He's consistent, or a one trick pony. Depends on your point of view I guess.

Now he's exposing his fat, hairy belly. This channel is quite gross :mysmilie_59:

We really don't need to see that fat hairy belly or to make matters worse his sweaty arm pit stains. Yuck!

We really don't need to see that fat hairy belly or to make matters worse his sweaty arm pit stains. Yuck!

You don't seem to be able to upload screen grabs on here anymore so thankfully that sight will remain in the mind :mysmilie_59:

To be fair to him, I was almost agog at the lack of claims, he was using words I've not heard before like "may do xxx" or "could help with xxx". We all know our Pope Pete is more of the "this WILL cure cancer" not "this might help with temporary pain relief" so I was shocked to hear quite the held back, sensible almost presentation.

That was the only saving grace of Shouty Jaxx on the Jane Plan, at the beginning of each hour she actually said, "of course, with any diet, consult your GP before starting it" usually IW don't mention the GP, except in the smallest font known to man, once, for 2 microseconds, at the beginning of the hour and then NEVER again, but for Jaxx to actively point out you should check with your GP........ perhaps wrists have been slapped?

To be fair to him, I was almost agog at the lack of claims, he was using words I've not heard before like "may do xxx" or "could help with xxx". We all know our Pope Pete is more of the "this WILL cure cancer" not "this might help with temporary pain relief" so I was shocked to hear quite the held back, sensible almost presentation.

That was the only saving grace of Shouty Jaxx on the Jane Plan, at the beginning of each hour she actually said, "of course, with any diet, consult your GP before starting it" usually IW don't mention the GP, except in the smallest font known to man, once, for 2 microseconds, at the beginning of the hour and then NEVER again, but for Jaxx to actively point out you should check with your GP........ perhaps wrists have been slapped?

Consult your GP? No way, I'd be consulting 'The Superfoodist' Rick Hay and no mistake.

I wouldn't consult Roly Poly Remblance. He says Pasta is bad and you should eat Courgetti, Jane Plan has Pasta so it's evil and just so very wrong.

I just wanna be like Joe and so should all of you :mysmilie_59:

Almost all.............well infact all the shows are just now like freak shows and rather than buy a ticket its like all public get a freeviewing and if they feel obliged they can make donations by buying a product.

Its all so bizarre as in no other walk of life would ANY member of the public listen to the salefolks on IW, I mean imagine you had a docs appointment and St Peter of Simon was siting in the docs office when you walked in, you would bolt of the room faster than Usain Bolt.

Or if you walked in to buy a new car and the bald fella is selling the car, I'd rather walk or take the bus in the future..............yet people through the hard earned coin at these channls like they can make the rain stop!!!! Utterly bizarre.

:mysmilie_14:
Consult your GP? No way, I'd be consulting 'The Superfoodist' Rick Hay and no mistake.

I wouldn't consult Roly Poly Remblance. He says Pasta is bad and you should eat Courgetti, Jane Plan has Pasta so it's evil and just so very wrong.

I just wanna be like Joe and so should all of you :mysmilie_59:

Hmm I think Brodel floats my gravy boat.Not being awkward but his cakes beat any fig powder or spiralised veg.:mysmilie_14:

Last edited:
:mysmilie_867:pete called the Back Rola massage a S***su massage!!

Attachments

• 20160906_233738.jpg
    20160906_233738.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
:mysmilie_867:pete called the Back Rola massage a S***su massage!!

What, you've never heard of the clever doggie massage :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_50:

As ever, his masterful command of the English language, and his deep knowledge of imported techniques & trends is at our disposal. We can only watch and learn and admire...

I think we are a fairly analytical bunch of people... so I think it is only fair to point out the possibility that Peter Simon is right and we are wrong all along.

I think we are a fairly analytical bunch of people... so I think it is only fair to point out the possibility that Peter Simon is right and we are wrong all along.

Except for the fact he doesn't seem to know the difference between a Shi Tzu and a Shiatsu...

What about all the weight he claimed he'd lost using the wonderful piece of fitness equipment? How come he's back to 16 stone? Yet another example of how they talk complete BS and think we have memory loss and won't remember what's been said. There are so many whoppas told on this channel that they should all have noses like Pinnochio.

I gave it a miss after I heard him say he was an old man, how he hadn't got long left and that he was overweight at 16 stone. Some young fella came on and laid down on it and I turned off.

They all say they have lost weight on whichever piece of gym equipment/diet plan they happen to be flogging. They should be physically in perfect shape if the claims they make of regular exercise on these things and 'healthy' eating were true. I can't really imagine any of them working out. The only thing they are good at working is the spiel to flog stuff.

Attachments

• weightlifter-clip-art-eqzUqb-clipart.jpg
    weightlifter-clip-art-eqzUqb-clipart.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 144

Latest posts

Back